Now the dust has settled, what does Any Forums think of this character?

Now the dust has settled, what does Any Forums think of this character?

Attached: Trevor_Philips.Grand_Theft_Auto_V.jpg (292x341, 22.39K)

the most based cringe vidya character ever

the Rick and Morty of videogames

I liked him the most in the game

Michael was better

just an average leaf

I hated this fuck.
What the hell does he even want.
His drug empire to become the biggest like Tommy Vercetti? Most of his missions are not about that. He is usually fucking over a pmc or starting shit for the other characters to deal with.
Revenge against Michael? He kind of just lets it go at the end.
I hate how there is a random chance of him being in a police chase when I switch to him.
He is not that funny as a character.
Makes little sense as a reference towards how players go apeshit when they are bored in the GTA series unless Rockstar genuinely thinks their fanbase is full of bisexual cannibals with an oedipus complex. And if that was not the goal, writing a character that could feasibly snap and go on a murderous rampage on a given notice was moronic from the beginning.

He’s obnoxious, but still somewhat likable, because they clearly made his personality as erratic as possible on purpose, so it’s hard for me to outright dislike him for it.

Great character who gets ruined once he finds Michael and becomes a cuck's cuck (ultracuck)

The most accurate Canadian rep ever

>reddit: the character

Reddit personified.

His character is shit unless you get the full beard for him, then he makes way more sense. Still dumb

Attached: 1653473840856.jpg (1260x720, 111.41K)

obsessed and unable to articulate your thoughts

out of the three he made the most sense

The seven dollars joke was pretty funny I'll give them that
Still mad over how much they squandered The Lost though

go back

that would be Michael's son

If he had some more grounded moments he would've been a great psycho character

too bad gta kiddies don’t like those

His intro scene could have been better it was mostly just vulgarity and sexual content for shock value. It was a little dumb that he was insane, yet defender of women and brown people - which made him completely break character.

Nope. Gonna cry, lil chud? I’d beat the living shit out of you irl btw

That guy is literally Any Forums, lmao.