Gwent

Tell me why you aren't playing Gwent.

Attached: gwentcover.png (800x800, 1.01M)

I hate the "order" abilities. I liked it when the abilities resolved when you played your card. Or when certain conditions are met.
The "order" ability just slows down gameplay.

Was it really that better in the past? I only just started playing recently.

i stopped playing when they fucked up the weather

what gwent wrong?

Card games are gay and I’ve never played a Witcher game

Lold

im already playing mtg
so Gwent will probably be worse

The Aerondight / Golden Nekker combo is wicked OP and all over the place, so I'll put it on hold

I've had fun with it when I was low ranked and making my own decks. Like every good competitive game it got ruined by sweating tryhards who filled top ranks with same 2-3 neckdecks identical down to a card.
Also a lot of really wild fun stuff you could do was removed for balance. I liked it a lot more when it was in beta.

Attached: 32A139B29B1A71ABF5C489DA7F5F53CC9B393F7D[1].jpg (1913x1072, 441.58K)

Collectable card games are for gambling addicts with poor impulse control.

Lold

card games are fun for few weeks

I don't have the required autism

This. it's fun when everyone's new and figuring stuff out, but then people figure out the most optimal combinations and disseminate it for easy access and the magic is gone.

Game was fun af then everything went to shit after the Midwinter update 5 years ago. I remember i was there.

For me, it was the spy Nilfgaard deck. Even when they nerfed it, it was still a shitload of fun. also the skellige greatsword deck

this, except I didn't play in the beta
I did, for about 1k hours. waste of time(but then, isn't the rest of gaming too?)
every time a new expansion comes out the meta changes and usually the gameplay becomes less interesting.
when you're low level there's a wider field of things you can attempt and still win, not when you want to be pro.

the best mode was arena because you got random cards, had to make a deck and try to win with it. it was fun due to the randomness and trying your best against the difficulty. then they removed it.
I will only come back if it becomes a league of its own instead of the "waste time here" mode.

inb4 someone compares it to the neutered replacement which is way, way worse.

But I do play it. Its the only online card game that is good as well as not being the standard "get mana, play monster, attack face" crap I have played for years.

It is the most fun it has been since beta and the constant balance updates keep it fresh (even when the meta is stale sometimes).

played during the beta and very small amount after release. I burned out on master duel 2 months ago so now's the perfect time to come back to Gwent. I like card games bros, they're comfy. They're a nice contrast to fighting games

I personally cant stand the provision system, its one of the main reasons i quit the game

They fucked it up by releasing a completely different and inferior version after months of testing.

Is this the waiting room? What's the maintenance for?

>take opinions from popular stream
>make the game he proposed
>he quits the game immediately after the update
it was pretty funny to watch it all go down

It's the only card game I've enjoyed mostly because the cards have character and look nice unlike soulless yugioh designs and le war craft dogshit.

because it's in maintenance right now

What deck are you playing, user?

stockpile siege, back in beta i played reaver hunters and spies