Tfw cat I loved more than anything else in my life suddenly died on friday and want to fucking shoot myself

>tfw cat I loved more than anything else in my life suddenly died on friday and want to fucking shoot myself
please recommend some videogames to distract from this feel

Attached: ED5DD845-E7E2-47D2-8599-1C0C5FA11613.jpg (300x168, 5.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZa0Yh6e7dw
ditzbitz.com/games.html
pricklypeargames.itch.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry fren. Play Black Mesa.
youtu.be/vZa0Yh6e7dw

>Make a blog post
>ask a superficial video game question at the end

Cat I took in to get spayed had it's stutching come undone. Do I do something? It's nearly 2 a.m so I can't do anything until the vet opens. It's like a bellybutton sized hole. Cat's acting fine but, there's a hole looking into her guts.

Holy fuck user I'm so sorry for your loss. The best advice I can give you is play something stupid from your backlog, in hopes of never wanting to play it again. It will forever have this scar on it.

Keep her comf, take her in ASAP in the morning. Double check on /an/

Put a bandaid over the hole to help prevent infection.

No animal hospital/overnight emergency number for your vet? Stay with her, try to keep her calm and not moving too much but don't use force, that's a pretty urgent problem

bro just get a new cat like lmao cats have like 3 preset personalities. in one month you'll not even care. big whoop animal you loved lived it's life and died. It's nature. and nature is exactly why you can packbond with another one

She's pretty calm, my only real issue is how to keep her from moving around so much, it's literally not phasing her at all, and i'm a little disturbed to be honest.

Holy fuck

It's one of those shitty poor people on food stamps type of cat hospital, I also live in the south so fat fucking chance anythings open here.

On it, now how do I keep it there is the problem. The cats stupid and will pick at it

buy/adopt another cat, dog or similar pet. I think it'll help having some other living being to take care of

Relax, it's not that bad, my only issue is just keeping her ass in one spot and not having the night time zoomies. Don't wanna wake up to cat guts on the floor.

If you have a first aid kit, then wrap some gauze around it to keep it from getting worse. Clean it with neosporin regardless to reduce chance of infection.

I'm so sorry, user. I know what it's like to lose a loved pet. It doesn't get any easier. Have a bump from me.

My dog got spayed last year and she went fucking nuts when I brought her home.

She tried to jump on the bed and fucked up the jump and fell. Despite all her spazzing out she didn't open up any stitches i was fucking losing my mind with panic

Don't even think about having sex with the hole.

schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop

Attached: 1636448340015.webm (576x1024, 2.98M)

sorry for your loss, user. i was torn up about an abandoned kitten that i had taken in dying and i had only had her for a couple of days. play some /comfycore/ from your childhood.

The dog I had since I was a boy died almost seven years ago. In that time, I've had other pets (thankfully all are still alive). Even now, there are days when I think of him, and can't stop myself from crying.

I had to take my cat into the emergency vet last weekend for surgery because her guts got tangled up from a build up of scar tissue and her stomach got like 5 times it's normal size. Her whole stomach from the top of her chest to her groin is one big series of stitches. They practically split her in half. She is pissed and I am insanely fucking stressed. I haven't been able to get close to her in days and I don't even know if surgery fixed the problem yet.

Know how you feel, OP. Lost my cat to an aneurysm over a year ago. One minute she was fine, then she started meowing like she was in pain and couldn't walk. Next thing I know she's writhing in pain and slamming her head on the floor. Tried to hold her, but she just meowed louder and hissed, and it scares me to this day to think she thought I was the one hurting her. Next thing I know, I felt the life drain from her body in my hands and she just slumped on the floor. It was 7pm, so even if I had rushed for a vet, they were all closed.

Attached: 1629922893138.png (919x720, 1.06M)

doubt the animal thought you were hurting it. probably had no concept of (you) by the time it hissed unfortunately.

I had to say goodbye to my dog of 12 years today, I'm sorry user. I don't play a lot of games, but I make them. I've got a ton of free games that are really distracting. I want to die man, but can't stop time. :(
ditzbitz.com/games.html
pricklypeargames.itch.io/

Attached: zue16.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

I haven't dealt with the death of a pet before, but my cat's currently 12 years old.
However, someone I knew a while ago did have to witness his kitten dying in his hands after it got attacked by a coyote (that he shot after seeing the kitten in his mouth).
I'm not sure what I can say to make you feel better.
But trust me when I say that suicide is never worth it.

Attached: 1645684748665.png (326x445, 267.44K)

I....am incredibly poor. Before you guys say it, I had no intention of taking the cat in at my level of poorness, but the neighbors next door ditched her. They didn't even move, they just chucked her outside and said they didn't want her anymore.