ENTER

ENTER

Attached: Mini PK.png (218x262, 86.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QXa9A-6bfVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry dude, i dont play baby games

ENTER

Attached: SkeletonArmyCard.png (360x450, 198.66K)

Attached: 1511833907605.jpg (1056x1080, 180.23K)

Ain't no fuckin way there's a clash thread on Any Forums

PAN-CAKES

>opponent plays one card
>already know his entire deck and strategy
Why do people use these horrible standardized decks?

just started playing this. im addicted. when does it get boring? i could see it get potentially in the next few arenas with the higher tier cards i see on streams

Attached: file.png (915x652, 723.37K)

This, first time I saw some pros predict decks that easy I had no words

Yeap, this is kino
youtu.be/QXa9A-6bfVg

Is this among us

When you hit legendary arena.

aña

i thought they were saying 'god, kill me'

Is this getting more popular? My ex got me into this for while like four years ago.

When you reach 5000 trophies. Game becomes a pay to win shitshow at that point, you can only do so many smart plays before the sheer difference in numbers just overwhelms you. Don't spend any money on this game, its really not necessary to reach its ending (Legendary Arena)

It can't possibly get MORE popular, dude.

I can't even imagine how shit you have to be at this game to consider it pay to win.

>spend money to get more legendary cards and increase their levels resulting in higher hp and attack stats
>not pay to win
Do mobilecucks really?

They give you so many resources...there's no scarcity at all. Again, there's no way you're any good at the game if you think it's pay to win.

Yeah, this

>They give you so many resources
lol

Damn thats crazy, im in legendary arena and my mega knights lv11 while everyone elses are lv14. Must be le skill issue or something. I always look forward to using the yawn emote against pay pigs letting them know paying actual money for mobile games just screams faggot

My cards are literally level 12 at the max and I'm going against players on the ladder that have all level 14 cards and sometimes they mirror level 16 ebarbs against my level 12 cards. What the fuck is this bullshit