Finally!

Wish me luck Any Forums, finally got a chance to buy the PS5 tomorrow

Attached: 94645814-9E18-4F1C-959A-E9CCF4C91EF0.jpg (1170x1437, 406.72K)

>Usfags/Euro need an exclusive invitation in order to buy a PS5
Lmao

Good luck, I got one today.

PS5 has no PS5s

An exclusive invitation see a sold out screen.

This is the same marketing technique cartman unintentionally used to get people to go to his themepark

Good luck user, I believe in you

Except here they're charging for the "rides" but nobody's buying tickets for said rides.

nice user. Glad you got one. Play Returnal if you get the PS+ Premium.

Why though? It has no worthwhile exclusives.

>An exclusive invitation to purchase
This is some hardcore corporate slave-mentality right here.

Attached: play has no limits.png (503x416, 177.4K)

>PS3 remake
>5-hour SSD tech demo
>bundled controller tech demo
>woman hits the wall: space edition
>nobody knew this even existed all-stars
>Final Fantasy Versus XIII-2: The Revaporwarening
what are you talking about? this sounds like a smash hit of a console to me.

Why would anyone be excited about the "privilege" to buy the PS5? Is it just to say you have one since it certainly isn't for the games?

controller is the only cool thing about the console and you can use it on pc anyway with dualsense x

>he didn't get it on launch
>he didn't get it the day after launch
>he still wants to get it knowing there's fucking nothing

dunno why retards are buying consoles with no games

I hope you enjoy being paranoid about it actually being delivered to your home.

Attached: 1640337272483.png (443x449, 205.14K)

Even better now that Sony themselves has a PC firmware updating tool for it no

WOW, AN OPPORTUNITY TO *****BUY***** A CONSOLE WITH SHITTY GRAPHICS, LACKLUSTER PERFORMANCE, NO FUCKING GAMES, AND WILL PROBABLY DIE AFTER 3 YEARS DUE TO OVERHEATING
WHAT A STEAL!
you kids are fucking brainless

You can play all the relevant ps5 games also on a ps4 so there's absolutely no reason to get one right now

>this was true on switch for the first 1-2 years too
>there is never a relevant reason to own an xbox
Is this your first console generation?
People want new things, even if there isn't a compelling reason

Got my invite too.

Not super excited, I just want to play some PS4/5 jap games that didn't get a PC release plus I don't already have a blu-ray player.

Attached: 1641174048305.jpg (450x489, 197.74K)

The big one I see here is how an ASTONISHING amount of people on this video game centric forum somehow missed out on the PS4 (the best-selling platform last generation at 117 million units) and are justifying buying/wanting a PS5 for that. this board DID, however, relentlessly simp for the WiiU. there's a good fucking reason for that "always do the opposite of what Any Forums says" meme to exist.

The switch got zelda and Mario Odyssey within the first year and a half which are two of the highest rated games of all time. And all anyone talks about xbox is gamepass which is valid i guess. You'd be buying a ps5 just for the sake of it because it has nothing worthwhile that can't already be played on ps4.

This place barely qualifies as what you'd normally expect from an actual video game fourm /community. You also give them too much credit on Wii U since every argument for the Switch getting the ports and the fact Mario Kart 8 is still destroying the charts is that they (the people on Any Forums) didn't
get to play them on Wii U since they didn't have one "like everyone else".

kys namefag

How else would the store confirm they have sufficient melanin?