Let's get all eyes on us!

>Let's get all eyes on us!
>The goal of this peaceful protest is to bring attention to what's going on with TF2 on the internet!
>We all love this game so much and want to see it back in good health!

>On May 26th, from around 10 am PDT we will all post about how much this game means to us! and how much we care on social media, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, Any Forums, Anywhere! but end off your post with #savetf2

>So will you join us on May 26th?
>This will be a VERY peaceful protest just reminding everyone that we LOVE this game please don't send hate towards valve etc.

>We will be representing the TF2 COMMUNITY so let's do it right!

...you ARE joining in to save TF2...right?

Attached: file.png (1065x1061, 909.15K)

Why is Milk Ape there twice? Also I don't care about Tf2 but I know what it's like to love an old multiplayer game and wanting it to thrive so, good luck.

finally something even gayer than #removerandomcrits

HOLY HECKIN KINO UPVOTED

If you play proprietary video games made with a proprietary engine that has proprietary middleware, you can only blame yourself when the copyright holders decides to abandon it. Go suck a lemon and support open-source games.

the only protests that work are mostly peaceful ones

no I'm gonna watch the bob's burgers movie in theaters early screening then sleep the rest of the day

Didn't DOTArds do something like this? Did it work?

"""peaceful"""

Any Forums is a board of peace

because whoever made this can't into graphic design and probably missed it because they think alternating color text like that are a good idea and not fucking retarded and hard to read

Will these guys also root for removal of random crits and some other stuf that shouldn't be removed?

>we will all post about how much this game means to us!
game doesnt mean shit to me
its been crap for over a decade now

what did they do now? haven't played in like two years

>but what if we posted all on one day
doesnt change anything you gaylords valve doenst give a fuck and never will
you are in a cave you will die alone

Don't bring your phone to the 2fort protest guys Mann co can tag you even with your phone shut off

I’ve been playing on community servers the past 10 years and have not had a single issue with TF2 and have not encountered a single bot, and maybe have encountered 10-15 cheaters on various community servers over the years

fucking liar

watch this do absolutely nothing towards the game's current state

as retarded as it was McVicker's idea had a better chance of getting Valve to listen than this. They just don't give a shit.

this. What the fuck do internet protests do? Especially for niche games that the devs don't even care about.

>McVicker's idea had a better chance of getting Valve to listen
what was his idea?

spam some of valve's employee's PUBLIC emails with messages asking them to please for the love of god do ANYTHING with the game

community throwed a shitfest calling it harassment despite the fact that they're public emails and that very likely they wouldn't have gave half a shit about their emails getting spammed in the first place