Untitled

Attached: 9euif0e4wsg61.jpg (1280x1024, 198.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVPUpScXbcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I miss the internet.
Literally me.

Attached: 1652377543166.jpg (592x382, 123.28K)

typical lazy writing from the morons at valve

Don't dead open inside

I miss the dial-up/AOL days. Fuck the rest of the third-world for finally catching up and destroying everything holy.

>>

Attached: Teds_Message.jpg (251x201, 9.3K)

kino

>it's yet another " piece of media about how humanity is under the brink of total annihilation because of X (Aliens, Zombies, deadly disease, etc.) but we will focus most of the conflict around humans killing each other because of misunderstandings and disagreements"

I fucking hate this trope and I fucking hate The Walking Dead for making it popular

if a something is supposed to be about humans vs zombies, I WANT TO WATCH HUMANS FIGHTING ZOMBIES I DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID POLITICS AND DISAGREEMENTS

>I DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID POLITICS AND DISAGREEMENTS
Haven't you heard? For the past decade it's all been about politics and disagreements. We need another world war to cleanse it.

Left 4 Dead is the exact opposite of that trope.

I WANT TO TAKE ZOMBIES OUT ON A DATE

At least Walking Dead became a ton of fun for a while when it became the Uncle Negan show
youtube.com/watch?v=uVPUpScXbcg

That won't accomplish anything. The men of influence and wealth will survive and so will the rhetoric used to divide and control whoever is left.

The worst part of social media are misanthropes. God I fucking hate them.
>humans are the worst
>nature should just get rid of us
>animals are so based and peaceful and people are just violent

It's like these people only know about nature from reading toddler picture books, and only know about people from watching war movies.

Attached: 1628575123415.gif (388x379, 868.26K)

That's not what L4D is about at all. I still agree with your statement though.

Humans will inevitably fight even in such situations, and there isn't much long term potential without portraying human emotions. You're only going to get what you want in an arcade style game or a movie in which there are only a few lone characters against the world.

Left 4 Dead's only conflict with other people is the schizo that rings the bell.

I hope they kicked him out regardless of occupation

>2
no thanks

it is the case in the walking dead because zombies are a non threat if you have a proficient group and a base. they will eventually be annihilated.

now runners are a different story.

Jews used the last one to make it all about them

If there's another world war nuclear weapons will be destroyed. Society will totally collapse in regions targeted. "Men of influence" and wealth will lose all their power because they will have to remain in their shelters until they're sure no more nukes will come.

I admit I agree with you but this place, out of all social media websites (and this is a social media website despite what the shut-ins here like to say) is like the worst place regarding that, nothing but near constant nihilistic doomposting here.

Not really. Or did you forget about the entire military subplot?

based
I want humans working together from the start, and any conflict on that front pertains to how the cooperation is maintained.

The military wasn't really malicious they were just incredibly ignorant about how fucking powerful the zombies had become and they got overwhelmed as a result. Which is completely reasonable because even breathing the same air as a fucking infected will turn a normal person into a zombie in the l4d world

animals don't have the necessary mental faculties for right/wrong yet we are the ones who developed apocalyptic weaponry for the sole purpose of destroying each other so no matter how you look at it we are the worst

>I fucking hate The Walking Dead for making it popular

How young are you?

>animals don't have the necessary mental faculties for right/wrong
That's not true, though.
We've seen, on several occasions, species of apes and birds reward helping the group, while ostracizing and punishing those that are selfish. Hell, Dolphins are the definition of Chaotic Neutral energy, and will fucking kill people because it was fun.

Humans are the higher-functioning groups that make weapons for the purpose of pure destruction and killing, but the idea of right/wrong exists in the animal kingdoms.

I remember sitting in this room reading all the messages when this DLC dropped. Good memories

Zombie media always have the problem of survivors actually getting their shit together and setting up a strong base, which makes walking zombies a non threat. So they end up relying on human conflict to drive the plot forward.

The problem with walkers is if you're not a retard, it's easy enough to get around them
>barricade literally any building. In some shows like the walking dead even a fucking chain link fence is enough to keep small numbers at bay
>just speed walk everywhere, stick to open areas
>hordes are an actual non issue, all you have to do if you see one coming in the distance is hide and wait for them to pass. This can be done entirely safely by climbing some tree and waiting it out
Walking dead was at it's best when they were just struggling to get by. Once they established strong camps it was the beginning of the end

post the back 4 blood one

empathy and low level awareness of these things are vastly different than what humans are capable of
but no, no right/wrong idea exists in animals since it is predicated upon having a moral compass

>hurrr humans during a catastrophe will totally unite together and fight back against the threat!!213
>OMG humanity gonna be like the avengers we will be all cool and finally accept each other and be like we are equalz and racism will end an stuff
No, you're a fucking retard.

It has been shown repeatedly than when people are under threat fights among themselves become common place, there is no "unification".

Look at any war torn shithole.

Attached: 1231545312.jpg (620x880, 66.07K)

I dunno if you mean Walking Dead zombies in particular but fast zombies are a fucking nightmare like the ones from 28 Days Later. Slow zombies are pretty boring because you and your friends are brainlets if you can't fend them off

he's pretending to be retarded. he literally said the image is portraying the exact opposite of what it's saying. why respond?