Times retards exposed themselves?

Times retards exposed themselves?

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-162823_Chrome.jpg (1079x873, 297.64K)

Whenever OP makes an e-celeb thread.

I don't have an image of it, but the moment after you entered the CAPTCHA and hit Send

My personal favorite moment

Attached: file.png (835x905, 570.25K)

i dont want to see your penis you fag

He was right
P5 is pure gesamtkunstwerk

Fuck all content creators. They make money from their shitty opinions and I don't

Attached: 1643715455401.jpg (660x1024, 122.44K)

He already did a long time ago.

Attached: DE197EE9-4268-4B40-AE20-27565AD0B781.jpg (1170x614, 428.66K)

what's this trying to prove

hes right

>gesamtkunstwerk
gesundheit

Did he even play other games apart from Persona 5?

You guys got me pretty good. I had a hearty laugh.

>Undertale is a game best played blind, and any single thing I say in a proper review would spoil it
Fair enough, sounds like an issue with the game if it's that easy to ruin desu, but I can understand it
>eight (8) entire minutes explaining that simple idea
>on a game where simply looking up the name will give you early,mid, and endgame spoilers
>on a platform where ten videos of IS SANS UNDERTALE, GENOCIDE RUN BOSS, NESS FROM EARTHBOUND will pop up in the Recommended feed of your spoiler-free explanation
Not smart ideas

This is the "Man of Steel is the Godfather of superhero movies" and "Curse of Kubel is the Madoka of NTR" of video games.

He also played Persona 4 Golden and SMT5

I don't speak retard. So you'll have to convert that into English.

He's the kind who genuinely believes "I don't even like this genre but I liked this, so it must be great!".

When in reality, long-time genre fans tend to like entries like that less because they feel watered down and simplified to appeal to a broader audience

Attached: 20220524_082641.jpg (1200x1500, 1.12M)

he doesn't spend eight minutes explaining that, and avoiding spoilers for a six year old game is retarded

Joke's on you, I have a pass. No capcha for me.

Now you REALLY exposed yourself as a retard

It's worth it to be able to samefag without people knowing.

Yeah, everyone knows the post timer is 60 seconds, so I have to be another user agreeing with him!

>Burch still upset Yahtzee crushed his style of comedy in a 6 minute video
Kek

This becomes a non-issue when you realize that EVERYONE who disagrees with me is a samefag discord tranny shill and everyone who agrees with me is a ripped 6"3 unique poster

Attached: gigachad coffee.jpg (917x1024, 68.17K)

the opinion of long time fans is worthless
they are deathly afraid of anything outside their comfort zone

He at least identifies the unique feature Persona has which caused him to like it.

It's quite the opposite a lot of the times actually, these games tend to have easier or more simplistic mechanics to not scare away newcomers but the long time genre fans might find them boring, cliche, or underdone

Well now you got me curious. What was it?

>average Any Forums-goes IQ

That one video that implied orcs are niggers.