Which Elder Scrolls game is your favourite? and which one is your least favourite?

Which Elder Scrolls game is your favourite? and which one is your least favourite?

Attached: file.jpg (1920x1080, 345.12K)

>morrowind
best rpg
>oblivion
best quests but also worst art direction
>skyrim
worst rpg but best art direction

Attached: 151352690602.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>best quests
LOL

Attached: file.png (1283x301, 49.81K)

Daggerfall
Morrowind

saddo

filling horse cart with loot in daggerfall was fun :3

>oblivion
>worst art direction
It was kino, and they fully knew - consider the wondrous artistic vision of the Shivering Isles

Oblivion with Maskar's overhaul and few other 'fix mods' oh and loli race,

Yeah bro, Morrowind was way better!!

Attached: cherrypicking.jpg (873x473, 294.89K)

most fav: morrowind
Least fav : skyrim

>morrowind
>oblivion

morrowind
oblivion
based

Morrowing has depth but is inaccessible. Skyrim looks nice but is shallow and empty.

Oblivion is the best of both worlds.

Morrowind
Arena

Attached: skyrim courier.png (1080x1080, 1022.84K)

Most favorite: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Least favorite: None

I gave Daggerfall a try but the copy pastedness of it was a turn off. Still a cool idea for it's time.

Daggerfall
Redguard

Oblivion is definitely the worst, having played all three recently. TES is all about exploration, and Oblivion has the worst world, with neither the creativity of Morrowind nor the detail and design of Skyrim. But it does have the best soundtrack hands down. Quests are fun but not as good as you remember.

Adam Adamowicz (RIP) did the concept art for both Shivering Isles and Skyrim. It's why Shivering Isles is much more creative (aside from the location itself) than the base game.

Do you have more pics saved of that character? I used to have a few collected from TES threads but lost them with my HDD

>all three recently.
And yes I will never play anything before Morrowind or after Skyrim.

Skyrim

>favorite
skyrim, because it's the one i played first and i have the balls to admit that unlike all you faggots who jerk off to morrowind despite never playing it
>least favorite
oblivion, it just looks too retarded for me to take seriously