Best SMT Heroine?

Best SMT Heroine?

Attached: 1631656611716.png (2669x1013, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqIlftnsoJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ginko

You mean Nemissa

They're all pretty awful except for maybe Yumiko
Tao especially was a fucking train wreck

Tao wasn't the heroine so that makes sense.

Tao was the heroine you total goober. She even joins your party like the other heroines. Isn't even the least relevant heroine, that's the teacher from 3.

Yes she was you retard. By that logic Burroughs and Dagda are the heroines of 4 and 4A respectively.

Tamaki!

Attached: Female_Tamaki_render.png (398x946, 321.95K)

No she wasn't, just like Yuko wasn't in III. Tao was the Kagutsuchi. Number one requirement for a heroine is that they follow you no matter what path you take.

Attached: 1623571502586.png (705x786, 882.32K)

Not him, but by this logic none of SMT4 and 4A heroines count as well. They don't follow you in every route.

Why is Asahi in that image then? Or Isabeu?

Attached: 1568155151059.jpg (500x500, 71.43K)

How is if? Is it in english yet?

Isabeau says before dying "I wanted to be by your side forever". She follows you on the neutral route.
Asahi sacrifices herself for you, which also counts as a heroine requirement but not always necessary.
Beth still counts as a discount heroine, for example.

>Isabeau says before dying "I wanted to be by your side forever". She follows you on the neutral route.
You can't say one thing and then move the goalpost. She only sides with you in one route. She is the neutral rep ONLY. Chaos and Law had their own in SMTV.
>Asahi sacrifices herself for you, which also counts as a heroine requirement but not always necessary.
Asahi gets murdered by possessed Flynn. Now, I do count Asahi. I don't count Issa.
>Beth still counts as a discount heroine, for example.
No.

>You can't say one thing and then move the goalpost.
That wasn't what I meant. I mean she says before dying "I wanted to follow you anywhere" but couldn't bring herself to. It would be different if she fought you to the bitter end and completely rejected you. It's not the first time other endings have been painted as "bad". SMT for instance made it clear chaos and law were not ideal endings for example.

>No.
Yes she does. She was engineered to be the perfect mate for Aleph. You absorb her spirit so she's always with you and you even remake her in the chaos ending.

I love her, bros
youtube.com/watch?v=lqIlftnsoJs

gross

Yes, for like 2 years

China white

Attached: What-is-China-White-Heroin[1].jpg (900x600, 46.99K)

wrong heroine

>Pic rel
>Aleph's outfit
Nothing can compare to Kaneko's art

Attached: Aesthetics.jpg (309x960, 31.2K)