Bad game

Destiny 2! I get it the game kinda sucks and bungie are unethical fucks! BUT im really feeling a fps and im bored and found some of the shit cheap. SO HOW THE FUCK do i get back into the game? do i by everything thing? wont it get vaulted??? do i just get the latest expac? should i just slap myself? would like some serious answers plz

Attached: daw.jpg (1080x1080, 175.19K)

Download the base game and determine if you can subject yourself to just more of that.

by playing a good fps and not destiny.

Attached: doom13.png (1280x720, 326.67K)

I did that for 4 months and i just cant handle more mods i need something fresh

sadly as cucked as i sound right not the base game legit has nothing now lol they removed even the vanilla story

Once you buy one expansion and like it you just end up buying them all till they’re vaulted in a few years. It’s aids and bungie will keep getting away with it

but is it even worth it? ignore all the shit but are the old exotics even usable? do i get locked out of RNG cuz i dont own them? its hard to find many answers

oh,then something fun to get would be boomerang X,it's a bit short,but vary fun and experimental

Old exotics stay in the game, like they removed 2018 expansion Foraaken but you can still get all the exotics if you owned the expansion or pay up like 20 bucks to get the weapon pack. They’re removing planets and activities

Get forsaken, ace of spades is bae.

Then maybe shadowkeep, beyond light is shit, imo.

Oh....well dang. That wasn't expected. On principal I'd avoid them then. Play Jedi Outcast instead.

>Get forsaken
user...

I don't get how they can expect people to spend more money to access old content that gets taken away. It's the very definition of subtractive content.

You don't, they cut 95% of the vanilla content out of the game and they're in the process of cutting out paid dlc too.

>see leviathan
>Good memories starts coming back
>Friends screaming at the dogs, losing their minds during the marathon, failing at killing psyonichs during calus
>Everything is ruined by closing everything with rubbles
>They turned the boss from crown of sorrow into a very small fucking version of a metal gear NPC
>Mission lasts literally 10 minutes
>Mission 2 start
>Clear enemies
>That's literally it, another 10 minutes
Should I buy the pass, bros?
Like, I really love the leviathan, but the first two missions are only 15 minutes long
And the leviathan is filled with rubble, it's not even possible to explore it that much

Attached: 1652410222099.jpg (800x600, 11.88K)

You don't trust me I left before forsaken and everything went downhill after that

Just stop playing the fucking game, I dropped it when the queen pass started, honestly it's so dull and fucking lame and the story is so shit
Fucking hate bungie I hope they close down

I don't hate Destiny 2, but this is how the game plays:
>Buy a ticket
>Visit the Amusement park map
>Get informed by bald employees how the rides work
>select which ride you want to try
>Bald employees ask if you have any friends
>Often the answer is no, so you can't ride half the attractions
>Get stuck at the petting zoo
>Petting Zoo has a shit ton of lights and explosions
>The director of the petting zoo tells you to play lazer tag againt bots
>Bots are bullet sponges
>but if you win you get a shiny prize that looks like all your other toys
>other kids have better toys because they bought a SEASON PASS
>Ask director if you can get some toys like thiers
>director tells you to buy a SEASON PASS if you want to have more fun on top of your ticket price
>Get SEASON PASS
>Reride the same rides
>Don't get any good gear
>Director laughs at you for having no friends
>Kids with friends laugh at you for having no friends
>Still can't ride half the rides even with $120 spent for the season
>Get stuck at the petting zoo no matter what you do
>"HAVE FUN KIDDOS"

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x296, 28.79K)

That's what I did, I stopped asap as they removed gambit prime, unironically my fave gamemode.

Invader/sentry reckoner here, fuck bungie.

Unironically they were good with Activision, retards liberal devs fell for the indie studio meme

>gambit
>my fave gamemode
you're not human

>They turned the boss from crown of sorrow into a very small fucking version of a metal gear NPC
no, they didn't. It's just a bather from leviathan raid.

Attached: Ceremonial_Bather.jpg (1094x937, 945.65K)

And I'm proud of it.

Solar 3.0 update is actually terrible for every class except Hunter way to go Bungie

>gambit prime
As a fellow invader, you have shit taste dude