How did people just let this shit slide? This is some egregious false advertising...

How did people just let this shit slide? This is some egregious false advertising. Are people really just fine with this bullshit after all that hype and anticipation for a remake spanning 20 years? Its not even a fucking remake. Its a sequel to Advent Children. Why isn't Square Enix on fire?

Attached: when you commit fraud and still fail.jpg (1527x1902, 386.96K)

The most disappointing shit played on PS4

Here we go again. Kill yourself.
Its a remake, not a remaster. Remakes dont have arbitrary boundaries, remake can be a reimagination. Wether you likes it or not, the remake is a remake and they said it from the start there was gonna be changes. Holy fuck im tired of this offended gamer pretenders meme.

there's very small text on the back of the box stating its only midgar
but yeah its pretty shitty advertising and they went full dmca even on images here to hopefully stop a potential backlash

Attached: 570427_back.jpg (607x760, 176.2K)

low effort reposted thread gets low effort reposted reply
>verb
>/rēˈmāk/
>make (something) again or differently.
>or differently
at least come up with an original thought on occasion

>and they went full dmca even on images here to hopefully stop a potential backlash
Wait, you mean the dmca for the leaks they had the right to do so? How dare they

End your life. You know god damn well no one had kingdom hearts meta plot ghosts in mind while clamoring for a remake their whole lives.

I want them to find a way to make the plot even worse.
Retards have already accepted Advent Children, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and now they've even accepted Kingdom Hearts bullshit and a battle against the actual concept of fate itself.
It appears that certain fans will just eat up literally anything no matter how bad it gets as long as FF7 is in the title. So please, make it worse. I want to know what the breaking point is, because right now it seems like there isn't one.
Is there anything bad enough that would make these people say "okay, this sucks" because I truly believe there's no bar low enough to make these people let go.

>i didnt have x thing on my mind so it isnt a remake!
How old are you?

FFVII is no longer a story about anything. It's now just a product for people who want to see the characters waved around in front of their eyes in a consequence free world that goes on forever and ever like the MCU.

old dead horse. go fuck yourself.

based jimbo coming to save the thread

>Why isn't Square Enix on fire?
The same reason Blizzard suffered from a mass exodus. No matter how many things are corrected, everything about the company is bad from the top down. Walking away is the only answer.

gackt when

Yep, also the whispers don’t even ruin the entire game, I honestly saw them as a huge meta middle finger to the nostalgia shills who just wanted the exact same game with all the problems from the original completely intact, and it got just a bit too ham-fisted towards the end.

I hope IX gets a Remake and fixes all that games many problems, I hope the cartoon does too.

Implying Sakaguchi didn’t have a hand in that due to the Spirits Within.

>Why isn't Square Enix on fire?
Because people enjoyed it.

See

I hate these three faggots so much its unreal.

Attached: Trifecta of faggotry.jpg (444x402, 51.13K)

>false advertising
it isn't. remake usually implies that it's further from the original than remaster. And I doubt anyone lied to you what it contained. The game was just bad, it was an outdated jrpg by today's standards.

>The game was just bad, it was an outdated jrpg by today's standards.
This but unironically

The Taxman and Stealth builds of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and Sonic CD are literal remakes of the originals built from the ground up in a new engine. Not remasters. You're talking out of your ass.

You know what else was a remake? This. And it was a full game and not just the first floor of Spencer mansion.

Attached: 9411a34a6382eb8c16a266c361175086.jpg (900x1130, 155.44K)

Shut the fuck up, tranny

Imagine going online to complain about vidya

Attached: ff7rcomplain.jpg (457x577, 121.31K)

Why would anyone give a fuck when you can still just play the original anyway? As for false advertising all it takes is 5 seconds on Google, I doubt anyone bought this game under the impression that it was a 1:1 remake

It was just a mansion

Don't bother. We've been stuck on loop with these threads for 2 years now.