He looks pretty normal. I don't get why people got so upset. He paid the money and deserved to be in the game...

He looks pretty normal. I don't get why people got so upset. He paid the money and deserved to be in the game. They promised it to him.

Attached: download.png (181x278, 6.12K)

>he looks pretty normal
What too much e621 does to a mf

What is that? Why should I, or anyone else for that matter, care?

Furries make their fursona look "normal" but everything about them is part of the fetish. Like when one is chubby it's because it's part of a fat or vore fetish.

He admittedly looks a little off but not really enough for me to assume he’s some fetish oc. The game is full of weird furries anyways.

Of course he does. Toby wasn’t going to show him in a diaper

Not him but he just looks like a generic fat furry thing. It's not even hyper sexualises or anything.

Poopy Joe thread?

The moment you see anything furry as a normal thing, you're too far beyond.

Isn’t undertale already full of furries

he's fat and shitty and smelly and poopiy fuck you falseflagger, muffet won /qa/ lost

Attached: file.png (796x64, 8.19K)

Furries are mainstream now, it's not Something Awful circa 2004 anymore, cope

It's the contributor's fetish OC which makes it repulsive

Didn't he transitioned?

Samael is a gaynigga

Attached: 2BE20FAD-0806-4682-9A6C-07EA4368B59A.gif (250x450, 38.49K)

Without being told that he was a contributor character would you even know? I never bothered to find it in game because who cares?

is he actually a diaperfag?

>He looks pretty normal
he looks like a gay faggot retard, retard

Among many other degenerate things

kek of fucking course

best character, best song, and most fun way of sparing the boss in pacifist

vore :3

diapers :3

> He looks pretty normal. I don't get why people got so upset. He paid the money and deserved to be in the game. They promised it to him.

Attached: A1D713BB-EA81-42C3-BD66-DD98291EDCAE.jpg (400x408, 80.01K)

didnt toby have to redesign the original character because he knew it was fetish shit so he had to mask it as much as possible?

Most ethical fetish based

Cringe fetish yuck disgusting

both are good

>fat
that's the problem, he's fat and ugly and just look at his face. He's clearly a horrid deviant

>He looks pretty normal

Attached: bro queen.png (312x312, 1.85K)

based

>Without being told that he was a contributor character would you even know?
Yes.

This is how he looks AFTER Toby massively toned down his gross fetish design

>mf
Retarded tourist newfaggot. Hang yourself. Do you think your mom is going to ground you for saying nigger? Fuck you.

based
cringe

>got banished in some corner of the map in some cornerside room buttfuck nowhere and you need to change your clock to even find him
>on the other hand, Muffet got best treatment and Glyde got a decent one
Lmao, thanks for the money, furfag.