>Kid starts talking about Fortnite and other stuff
>FuckingChrist.jpeg
>Little shit starts bragging about how good he is
>Beat his ass in every game he challenges me in
>Do this repeatedly for years
>Never admits he lost and will often lie about beating me
>People in the family believe him and joke about me losing

Fucking hate this kid

Attached: 9732B478-37B7-4177-822B-0792235E526D.jpg (622x528, 43.76K)

just fucking punch him lmao

Rape him

Beat his ass irl.

>>Be me
Who else would you be, retard?

Take him outside and teach him kid things to do. You can do tons of things outside for fun with kids.

wow this makes you like 14

>Be you
>gay as hell
>can't understand jokes

stale memes != jokes

>complaining that you have to hang out with a bratty shota

Attached: 97224810_p8_master1200.jpg (807x1023, 416.6K)

I wish i had someone to play vidya with in person

Beat him in front of your family the next time he brings it up. Beat him totally and utterly, so that even people that don't play vidya can tell he lost bad. And then ask him to a rematch again. And then again. And then again. I did this to two of my cousins that were talking trash to me in front of my aunt and mom.

Ok groomer

Attached: trannymaniacs.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

I think that OP is male so he can't take advantage of it in the same way that you can

Damn user got owned by his lil' cousin lol

I was liking the story until I read your cousin was a boy.
You must humiliate him, get revenge.

nigga all the little shit has to do is scream and cry to ruin OPs life, if anything he will be humiliated by his little cousin and become his vidya pay pig.

how old are you dude? 15? I can't imagine a grown man finding a 10 year old playing fortnite and lying about beating you irksome. Grow the fuck up

Attached: 1645469611205.png (364x494, 195.39K)

it's the newfag way of doing green text stories that they somehow have convinced themselves isn't a newfag way to green text story

>have multiple gen alpha cousins
>they all play your stereotypical brainless shooter games like apex and fortnite
>they ask me to play with them
>have actual experience with these types of games because i'm not a jaded faggot that only plays old games from dead genres
>stomp other children playing against us while showing them how to play effectively
>they always look forward to seeing me at family meetups
feels nice bros

Attached: 1635493149993.png (281x223, 102.08K)

I wouldn't really call it newfag, but it is reddit as fuck considering it started during the rage comics era.

I’m not reading all that.
It’s probably bullshit anyways.

Teach him to shoot real guns and watch him shit his pants the first time he feels and hears the kick of a shotgun

You sound like a teenage faggot who made this thread on his phone instead of paying attention to the class he's in the middle of