MW2 October 28, 2022

twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1529137835764228097

Attached: cod.jpg (693x768, 549.92K)

no cap?

i am excited, i got into cod with Black Ops 1, and i missed the boat on MW 1 & 2, this is hype bros!

WE

Wait so its just are remake of MW2 with a diversity hire.

promo image vs picrel reality

I CANT FUCKING WAIT BROS
I NEED MORE SILLY SKINS IN MY MILITARY SHOOTERS
I FUCKING HATE MILITARY AESTHETICS I WANT MEMES AND JOINTS AND STREAMERS

Attached: photo_2022-05-24_19-22-47.jpg (476x384, 51.8K)

can't wait to shoot people for 10 minutes in notukraine, notiraq and notafghanistan

>no Muslim woman
Are we free?

can't wait for codfags to get pissed at the skins after season 1 when they add anime shit and whatever else kek

You could just play modern warfare 2 you know?

Gaz survives MW2019 and also he's a nigger now
>character is seen briefly with a watermelon in MW2007
>make him a nigger in the reboot
Very subtle Activision

with one of those plutonium launchers right? i was considering it, but a reboot would carry all those players, and it would be hacker resistant to a larger degree yes? and the graphicsrino!

wow they are flexing that new engine, pretty sure all that is in real time on PS5/XS/PC.

I enjoyed Modern Warfare but the fact that Activision literally abandoned it as soon as Cold War released has turned me off. Also the fact that Modern Warfare is now hidden behind having to install Warzone (mandatory). Activision's Call of Duty life cycle is based on forcing you to buy the next product even if the old product is still profitable.

>hacker resistant to a larger degree yes
no, all of these automated anti cheat solutions are useless lol, the only decent anti cheat solution are active admins on dedicated servers (that said all of these community run cods have their own proprietary anti cheat which IS more resilient because it exists only for these few games)
iw4x isn't run by plutonium btw

It's not a remake, it's a reboot. It will be MW2019 style. The multiplayer will have some old MW2 maps and a lot of new ones.

>WIIW
>MIIM

>no mirrored face posts yet
I’m disappointed

user.....

>we can't make any good shooters anymore, so we'll just remake the last 4 decent ones beat for beat

i fucking hate video games

>

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.61K)

>played the entire MW19 campaign on a whim today and enjoyed it
>see this
neat

Why is gaz black tho?

It's not a remake.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 18.39.45.png (1352x674, 1.79M)

Why is Gaz black?

they couldn't have the same guy voice the same character at the same time.

who cares?
consoom your goyslop and be happy faggot

Why are they advertising with the character's faces as if they didn't already release the campaign over two years ago?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 18.42.04.png (1338x676, 1.66M)

Well 2019 is a prequel reboot and this one is basically just gonig to follow the same general events of the original modern warfare, so he could die in this one.

>18 people
>only 5 aren't using mics
Undoubtedly the best this about this generation was the amount of people willing to use voice chat. When MW2 releases you will have silent lobby after silent lobby

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 18.43.58.png (1372x678, 1.77M)

Why is he even here if this is MW2?

Because it's not a remake of MW2, it's a sequel to the 2019 reboot which is like a reboot/prequel to CoD4.

well yeah, because back then it was
>everyone shit talks each other
>add each other at the end because you both laugh it off
vs now
>shit talk each other
>reported
>banned
>recorded via twitch
>canceled irl
>fired from job

Cool I can't wait to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare II™ on my Playstation 5™ with my Playstation 5™ Controller™ with the Dynamic Light Bar™ and Haptic Feedback™ and Adaptive Triggers™. I will surely buy a Playstation 5™ now and even subscribe to 3 years of Playstation™Plus™.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 18.45.17.png (1360x680, 1.79M)

MIIM or WIIW

>not a remake
>the 4 characters in the picture are literally all the same main characters from the previous modern warfare 2
so tell me, how isn't it a remake?

MIIM for sure.

The chad call of fojjac the virgin ytudduty

MIIM got that green aura and looks motivated

Where's Ramirez?

Attached: Sgt_Foley-Museum (1).jpg (600x519, 55.29K)

>>the 4 characters in the picture are literally all the same main characters from the previous modern warfare 2
Gaz died in the first Modern Warfare. He wasn't in 2. Also the Zakhaev's are dead in the reboot timeline despite this not being the case in the originals.

Securing Burger Town

Don't ask me. The devs said that it isn't a remake and that it's being used as a reboot. It's gonna be a sequel to MW2019. Not to mention that they just did a MW2 remaster 2 years ago.

>strength vs green magic

YUM YUM YUM

>CoD 4 MW
>CoD MW2
>CoD MW3
>CoD MW
>CoD MW2
why do they do this?