Is capable of putting 12+ buttons on a mouse

>is capable of putting 12+ buttons on a mouse
>can only make a thumb grid out of them

Attached: why grid.jpg (1200x675, 92.04K)

where else would you put them

I hate notched scroll wheels

I hate that the scroll wheel has broken on every corsair mouse I've owned. Buy any other brand

how do you even press buttons that tiny?
my thumb would literally always press at least 6 buttons, how much of a baby scrawny hand do people getting this mouse have?

you can rebind/program these buttons right? im a lazy fuck and im tired of using two hands for "video games"

Attached: 1633047948796.jpg (1280x720, 490.93K)

just watch some movie instead baka, no hands needed

no

Learn some fine motor control, you troglodyte.

>scroll wheel fails after a couple of months
>silly goy, you're to blame for not buying the "improved" model with "better materials" (and even more expensive)
Don't buy corsair products.

Attached: 1644869741792.jpg (1500x1500, 122.11K)

My thumb is bigger than all 12 of those buttons combined. How the fuck does anyone use that shit? Is this for 2 year old gamers?

Lose some weight fatty

Is there any cheap MMO mouse with this many buttons? I don't want to pay more than $50

I bought a K70 TKL keyboard. Doing just fine thanks.

been using it for years now with no issues. I still like it.

That's why I switched to only using ambidextrous mice, much rather have a couple pinky buttons than a dozen thumb buttons.

Attached: if only the drivers for this weren't complete dog shit.jpg (800x800, 39.78K)

just say you're morbidly obese.

G600 if you can find one

Wouldn't the grip style required to not constantly mash the buttons make these mice a nightmare?

ambidextrous mice are the more uncomfortable pieces of shit on the planet. tried a FK2. hated it.

That happened to me twice owning these.
Now I just use a new intellimouse, just like I did back in the 2000s.
Never going back

It's fucking amazing how shitty the scroll wheel design is on these things. Anyone who has even an ounce of common sense could see that that shitty design is going to fail almost instantly.

>have a Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro
>still works very well even after of year of constant use
>rubber is the only thing that’s worn out is the rubber coating because my hand sweat is unironically acidic as fuck
I wish we got rid of the rubber meme, or at least make this shit easier to clean

Let me guess, you need more?

Attached: Z.jpg (159x317, 4.66K)

>all these failed scroll wheels
Thank god it wasn't me just breaking two of them.
Love the mouse, no true replacement but god fucking damnit do I need a scroll wheel.

Wut? I have yet to see one that doesnt have one