Wow thank you blizzard for the CANADIAN hero! i am so exited!

wow thank you blizzard for the CANADIAN hero! i am so exited!

inb4 someone calls me a white racist i am a fucking beaner. sorry trannies.

Attached: impossible....png (683x617, 507.6K)

Niggers infecting the north too. I'm sorry for your loss.

Latinx

>NOOOOOOO NOT THE PERSON OF COLOUR
>NOOOOOOO NOT THE LGBT
>NOOOOO NOT ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SATISFY MY TWISTED WICKED INCEL FANTASY
Seethe

Attached: 1653300790887m.jpg (866x1024, 256.92K)

An Indian would be more appropriate since we have a shit ton of them now.

>inb4 someone calls me a white racist
where the fuck do you think you are

is this place really just twitter 2 to you people?

are you stupid user? the fucking discord trannies who keep "raiding" Any Forums.

Hey guys i am the person who posted this reply I wanted to say that i just realise that i am trans! its been a difficult thing to admit but ever since uncle ralph penetrated me when i was 6 years old i couldnt stop lusting for his cock and he made me feel like a woman! YALL!!!!

Does a single nigger/non-white country celebrate white history (actual history)?

is that who keeps spamming shit threads like this one?

nah they are the ones who spam equally retarder threads like this but with the caption of TRAINS RITES!!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.4K)

>NO THESE SOULESS CORPORATIONS I HATE AND WANT DESTROYED SHOULD BE PANDERING TO ME!
>THEY SHOULD BE USING MY LIKENESS FOR SUPERFICIAL VIRTUE SIGNALING, NOT THEM!
>THEY KEEP PUTTING THESE NIGGERS IN THEIR SHIT GAMES I WAS NEVER GOING TO BUY AND I’M TIRED OF IT!

Those shit tier bait threads designed to trigger third world ESLs like you who don’t know any better? Sounds like the same people.

Is she supposed to resemble a yeti?

Why isn't she Chinese? Doesn't Canada get shitposted for the number of Chinese over there?

not my likeness you fucking idiot. what i mean is that you have heroes like lucio or doomfist that fit with the demography where they are from. genji, hanzo, dva, tracer, mercy. but now they just made the canadian hero a black woman? why? what is so canadian about being black when they are the 3% of the population. if it was a native canadian i wouldnt have a problem either but this seems like forced shit.

Attached: 1653280482370.webm (249x402, 1.24M)

>2022
>STILL playing Overwatch
id pity you if your subhuman ass wasn't so worthless

true

Why do you care who’s in barbie doll dress up game pretending to be a shooter anyway? You’re weren’t seriously going to play this crap if they got their demographics right, were you?

>politics thread
Let's get this shit started:

Ukraine lost

Attached: 1646857319324.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

i would! as a matter of fact i am playing it right now!

Attached: 1652803191657.png (1932x1034, 1.31M)

I couldnt care less about ukrainazi and russhit.

I ONLY care about videogames...

Attached: 1651431980_WIN_20220501_13_54_59_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 74.43K)

now look up grey-haired black population

>Canadians being white is a fantasy
ywnbaw

hey faggot canadians need to be light skinned to absorb as much heat as possible from the sun (because the color white is made up by all colors in the spectrum) thats why in africa almost everyone is black because they dont want that shit

Attached: 1652231287844.png (560x419, 340.07K)

Canadians being people is the fantasy

Wow great point, user! Absolutely unique take that has never been pondered once before