Are you ready Any Forums?

Are you ready Any Forums?

Attached: 1630743807766.jpg (1920x1080, 515.68K)

no i couldn't replay the original game because they deleted it
I'm not gonna buy dlc for a game i can't even play

>still playing destiny
i will comment accordingly
XDDDD

Dude, Bungie is literally sceaming in the streets about abortion, are you seriously still giving them money

>Are you ready Any Forums?
are they deleting the new spec already?

yeah, presage was my favourite activity of the year, so having that sort of thing but supped up aboard the leviathan should be sweet. With the 3 man and 6 man activities being aboard it, I doubt the dungeon will be as well, so I'm curious where that's going to be located

I don't give a fuck about American drama and politics

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

not an argument

It's wrong to have kids.

>still paying destiny
FTFY

Titan armor is not bulky enough, the fucking hunter looks more titany than the titan

It's free to play, incel.

Nice joke

These users own large collections of FunkoPops

If you're gonna complain about the dcv (which is a valid complaint) it would help to not obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm ready to fuck your ass in pvp

The people that still play Destiny are the biggest consSOOMers in the gaming market.
They could remove all the content in the game but leave a single white room that you can only attack one target that says how stupid you are for playing the game and they will still buy and play it.

Attached: 1645704363422.gif (350x246, 824.01K)

and every review you can get will tell you that any content even vaguely resembling something worth playing is behind a hefty paywall.

I have no fucking idea what this is. Its looks so generic. Is this Destiny? Is it that Anthem game from bioware? Or that Sci-Fi armor game with knights that we got with next gen launch?

Don't care not vidya.

I haven't played since WQ came out. The seasonal content over the years has been mostly bad, I don't see this season bringing me back either.

Don't get me started on being handicapped as well if you miss out on playing the game for any long periods of time. You won't have the rolls or exotics that people require you to have so you can group up in raids/dungeons/nightfalls.

I'm convinced the only people still playing are those who have invested so much time into the game over the past 4.5 years and have FOMO, amassing giant collections and the best rolls to steamroll any content.

based, the abortion rate should be 3x higher, in fact i think mothers should be able to smash the babies head against the wall within the first week after birth.

Are they doing solar 2.0?
Cool
I wonder if they are going to make it as OP as Void now
Man it never gets old seeing hordes enemies exploding in a chain reaction

Attached: Incandescent+grasshopper_385609_9373909.jpg (1200x1434, 249.03K)