Card games/ deckbuilding games

Does Any Forums like deckbuilding games? What are your favorites?

Attached: Phantasy Star Online Episode III.jpg (3225x2156, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GJIZyAfRno
tcrf.net/Lost_Kingdoms_2
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ai9LErIt_E
youtube.com/watch?v=0uZ8_vHiNwE&ab_channel=KIREEKPSO
docs.google.com/document/d/1zG73l9joEqp_zB-xNgK9g8pXL0RSpmXfxPFQcdAvess/edit
mega.nz/folder/It0hTKKB#o6_0dL-4NL74F8MPJjX7Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only liked Lost Kingdom, and only because it wasn't really a "card game", and I played it in 2016 when Gamecube emulation felt like a novelty to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GJIZyAfRno

Attached: 2016-08-08-041237_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

one of my favorites. Unfortunately Activision rushed the fuck out of the sequel and it shows in the nonexistent story. The Japanese version actually has a bit more content because it came out at a later date.

Attached: Lost Kingdoms 2 idle.webm (944x576, 2.91M)

What's extra in the Jap version?

There are collectible music cards in blue chests that let you play various songs in the player. I made a TCRF article on it.
tcrf.net/Lost_Kingdoms_2

Oh and all this stuff that I forgot about.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ai9LErIt_E

I need to find a proper guide how to play the game at 2x with regular audio. It's so fucking slow otherwise

Yeah the walking speed kills me every time I play it.

Baten Kaitos is the bee's knees

I still never got around to playing the second one. I heard it improved on a lot of things.

I never played it because it makes my modded Wii crash

I don't know why you anons talk about PSO lately, but I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uZ8_vHiNwE&ab_channel=KIREEKPSO

Sega announced they will do some remakes and remasters. Is it finally time for us to get those episodes on modern concoles?

How do we reconcile the fact that Slay the Spire unironically killed the genre? Endless copycats render the prospect of doing something unique completely null
And no, Inscryption was not unique

Attached: 1628502261982.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

How do you make a deckbuilding turn based combat game without "copying" STS if inscription wasn't unique enough?

Inscryption was such a let down, as soon as you complete the solid first act the wind is ripped right out of the sails for the dev's weird ARG meta shit.

I'm slowly working on an HD card art pack for PSOIII. I tried replacing the low-res card text too, but despite my result of what looks to be new text in the exact same spot as the old text, it doesn't line up properly. I'd have to adjust each letter pixel by pixel until it looks right which would take forever.

Attached: GPSE8P_2022-05-23_09-17-35.png (1748x1080, 2.43M)

One of my recent attempts at text replacement. On the character grid, these look lined up nice and neat in the same position as the previous alphabet, but it gets jumbled when the game loads them in because the game expects the letter off-center or a different size or something.

Attached: GPSE8P_2022-05-23_14-14-09.png (1748x1080, 2.4M)

By actually making an original system? MtG-lite has been done a million times.
Meanwhile we're still talking about Baten, Lost Kingdom, PSO3 because they actually had some sort of originality to them.
They're not mind blowing or completely revolutionary, but they're still miles beyond le meta spooky game or Spire #3290

Attached: 1639736229218.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

docs.google.com/document/d/1zG73l9joEqp_zB-xNgK9g8pXL0RSpmXfxPFQcdAvess/edit
mega.nz/folder/It0hTKKB#o6_0dL-4NL74F8MPJjX7Vw

Are there any good Slay the Spire likes? My friend has been trying to shill Across the Obelisk but it looks (stylistically) like shit.

PSOiii was criminally underutilized, if it had come out one Gen later when online console play was more prevalent it would have done well