Why do people suck its dick so much?

Why do people suck its dick so much?

Attached: 142-1429007_final-fantasy-xiv-final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-logo.jpg (820x460, 92.65K)

babies first mmo

Same reason why they suck shadowbringers dick so much
self contained story with no bullshit from the shitty main FFXIV story
SB and EW suck

The story is very nice, the musical score is great and the setting is super cute. The only problem is that actually playing through it sucks ten thousand donkey dicks. It's worse than ARR/Post ARR and even the worst expansion gameplay wise, Endwalker.

I finished it like a month ago and most of what i got was: church bad, killing dragons bad but you do it anyways, loli died but actually didnt and the twink elf saying he fucked up over and over

lol this game still making people butthurt

Attached: 1653271748892.png (532x960, 713.27K)

>Kazutoyo Maehiro Estinien
>HAVE CARE TAKE DRAGON, LEST I GROUGE OUT ONE OF YOURS.
>Ishikawa's Estinien.
>Hello, I am designed to be your next husband tehee.

You tell me.

/v shouldnt play games with good storys that actual need a brain to understand it.

its /v after all.
biggest retard plattform to get missinformed about games.

Well if you want to reduce it to that, that's fine. But really the 'simpler' story of church versus state, new generations versus old, the drama between dragons, little to no ascian shit(thank the fucking lord) is much MUCH better than getting isekaid to other universes to stop universal calamities from dudes that are too powerful yet too fucking stupid to get anything done right.

tell me you skipped without telling me you skipped

what the fuck is /v

its not that good, it gets sidelined for hours and hours, and the main conflict just drags on. That may be an mmo problem i dunno.

The best part is when the party sets camp in the land of the dragons and talks about how their worldview may be wrong but they cant really stop now.

>thousand year war on dragons lasts too long

Attached: 1652041756469.jpg (400x320, 11.79K)

I didn't skip it
other than post HW and post ARR HW has nothing to do with the main story except for the outcome which is ishgard joining the alliance

>MUH JOB COMCPLEXITY
>MUH CASTER MCH/BRD
>MUH STANCE DANCING
>MUH AST CARDS
HW was dogshit and anyone who says otherwise is a contrarian that is parroting shitposts and probably started in Stormblood or later.

please be bait

tranny cult

Yes, cuz very early on all the characters that matter agree its better to stop the war besides a senile dragon and and an evil monk.

After a while its just gets tiring to have conversations that go nowhere

then bam its all resolved right at the end, war is over boys

>self contained story
This is a big part of it for me; the self-contained nature of it meant that it was actually allowed to have a satisfying conclusion. Clearing the final showdown with Nidhogg gives you what is probably the most decisive victory in the entire story
Contrasts heavily with Stormblood, which basically starts shitting all over everything you've worked for immediately after the 4.0 msq ends

>Estinien chills out a bit after killing his eternal enemy and the thousand year war he's been fighting for his entire life ends
what a concept

well no, the war is effectively over around the midpoint when you kill Nidhogg. The rest of the (base) expansion is about something else

People who play this game look for any excuse to suck dick.

Attached: GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif (317x178, 3.64M)

Yeah the pacing is awful in general in FFXIV but I do blame it on it being a trash game in the first place. I just wish they worked on a single player game instead to truly make the story flourish.

>next husband
I think mean partner (they/them) t. trannylator

Job design was at its peak.

then I have some good news for you

Attached: 1643691836400.jpg (2332x1200, 333.52K)

>sorry bro i was in cleric stance haha

>Why do people suck its dick so much?

Made me feel like an absolute chad hero.
It's called entertainment not a chore, now fuck off with your bait.

>scard men heal when they fulfill their long dreamt desire.

Spoken like a true beta.

It is perfect