Why did dogs get the moniker as man best friend but not cat bros?

Why did dogs get the moniker as man best friend but not cat bros?

Attached: B75EF3F1-C364-4EA0-B93B-DFBE086CB31D.jpg (828x776, 109.09K)

They let a white woman choose

The Egyptians really liked cats.
Now look at them.

because dogs were literally built for BHC (Big Human Compassion)

They were doing pretty good till that one group caused shit

Dogs don’t go to heaven

Because dogs are friends and cats are cunts.

Humans are vain and dogs stoke their ego. But also dogs can admittedly protect humans.
Also shouldn't saint Peter be omniscient? This guy is clearly a demon in hell disguised as the rock of the church.

Dogs have been used for more things than cats throughout history.

>Dude its actually KIND to snuff out a living thing's life and consciousness forever onwards to the heat death of the universe
Fucking horseshit.

better then to die a slow painful death.

Projection. You only think animal lovers have huge egos because that's the way your own shit brain works.

Because dogs are essentially willing slaves. Best friend = most useful and submissive ally

There's a point where it becomes a kindness. I wish it was allowed in all civilized countries for humans as well, instead of only a few.

You mean Latinx woman?

the dog doesn't look too sick or in pain, so why'd this faggot put it down?

Maybe the dog had some sort of terminal illness.
Besides, I don't think that this is the point of the comic.

First of all I said dog-lovers, not animal lovers. And second of all it's because I'm thinking of a specific person who really does have a huge ego and 3 dogs, so uhh basicall you are fucking stupid and shut up.

Egypt did pretty well as a society, despite being cruel and technologically backward
If we respect societies based on who is currently around then I think the British are winning and fuck that

I remember reading dogs don't like being hugged, they don't know it's an act of affection, they feel trapped or something

>tfw my dog lost function in 2 of her legs and was shitting and pissing herself and couldnt eat anymore

what's your suggestion doc?

consciousness doesn't die with the body

dogs have been domesticated for far longer than cats have been
>Dogs: ~10000 - ~12000 years ago
>Cats: ~3000 years ago
i might be wrong about this but its what i remember learning in school

you dont even have control over your consciousness when you go to sleep who the fuck are you to decide

Dogs have more utility instead of being mere companions like cats

No, Cats were domesticated in 7500 BC and dogs in 15000 BC.

It sucks but most old dogs don’t die gracefully or easily. Most end up blind and barely able to walk. When my dog was put down he has already endured blindness, seizures, didn’t want to go outside or for walks, and couldn’t even stand by himself half the time. It was an absolute mercy to put him down as shitty as it is to do.

>dog
>slave
Lmao.

Which legs?

>die a slow painful death.
No it isn't. It literally is not. Oh shit nigger do you have arthritis? Fuck well I guess you're slowly and painfullty dying time to make you literally cease to exist and rot and become worm food. Dying is not resting, it is the End. Consciousness identity and memory is all physical. There is nothing after you die. You are gone. Your dog is gone. Your parents are gone. Your friend is gone. You don't magically respawn or go to another world or heaven, that is cope. You are fucking OVER. That's what death is. That's what you have to look forward to. Your consciousness breaks like a short circuited motherboard and hard drive, and is eaten up as woem food and will exist as unthinking molecules until the heat death of everything and the end of Time. Oh but at least Bubsy doesn't need to feel ouchie anymore now his conscience has been torn apart and fed to the void.

Attached: study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestorss-featured-photo.jpg (1021x573, 35.02K)

Because dogs are actually a kind of human wolf hybrid

Lmao. Conciousness I so intrinsically tied to brain function that it can be shut off or permanently altered with a baseball bat.

The brain acts as a filter for consciousness.

...user...

same, but all 4 legs
its been over 15 years but it still hurts
every other pet I've had die it happened suddenly, putting my doggo down was awful

cats were pretty damn important since they protected the food supplies from rodents but nowadays they are just a way more convenient pet than dogs

Dude, we both agree that death is the end, where the projecting that it is not?
But yes, i still agree that the void is better then pain till the end of life

Every successful country in the world prefers cats to dogs.

Attached: dog-cat-countries.jpg (651x477, 51.08K)

Reddit post

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HECKING DOGERRINO DIED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Attached: 1558476732275.png (458x856, 216.97K)

>hunts for you
>drags a sled for you
>herds livestock for you
>attacks invaders for you
>guides you across the street
>fetches objects for you
>literally on a leash for you

what the fuck is wrong with you
if it was real, id rather suffer in hell than have to face oblivion

don't worry nobody will react like this when you kill yourself
nobody will react at all

i dont think you've had a pet before or been in this situation.

No, void brings the most comfort.
I'll live as much as happy life as i can. But ill embrace the void all the same.

>China
>More dogs

Attached: 1517053573561.png (192x176, 78.48K)

Pain is just a sensation

Death is no sensation. It's being less conscious than a fucking earthworm. It's literally the worst, most horrible thing possible and the reason why highly intelligent animals are so rare because any animal who could rationally understand what is to come would go insane

there is no comfort
there is no rest
it's an absolute end, there's NOTHING after, no afterlife, no reincarnation, none of that bullcrap
you shut down and it's over, everything you are is gone
you CEASE TO EXIST

Death is no sensation.
Exactly, there in lies the good of it.
Why do you have a problem if some people are happy about that?

Again, we are agreeing user. No one has said any different, the only difference is im happy about this.

Attached: 1429439248288.jpg (640x360, 45.97K)

then stop wasting oxygen for those who actually care about continuing to exist, we're running on a limited supply here

Dogs were bred to be the way they are. They were made to fit the moniker, not the other way around.
Meanwhile cats just kinda showed up, started eating rats, refused to elaborate, and stayed.