Series is resorting to constant rehashes

>series is resorting to constant rehashes
>hundreds upon hundreds of trash, uninspired, and lame pokemon that nobody cares about
>seriously, adding 200 new pokemon every generation is such a dogshit way of padding your games
How do we fix this?
>reset EVERYTHING, new pokemon alternate universe or spin-off
>entirely new pokemon designs in the same vein as 1gen
>new story and villains but keeping it simple like 1gen
>new types
>only ~150 pokemon
>1 or 2 OG 1-2gen pokemon come back as very rare "legendary" encounters due to some multiverse bullshit
Thoughts?

Attached: Object-Pokemon.jpg (1400x700, 152.8K)

how to "improve" things by making them even shittier than the original garbage thread?

No, retard.

>how to fix this
>dude just make pokemon like muh genwun and make the games like muh genwun and include genwun pandering
no fuck off

I've actually been replaying every main pokemon game including remakes and man it really goes to shit after DPPt

>series is resorting to constant rehashes
Like remakes? If it were me they should've stopped remaking the game after the 2nd generation
>hundreds upon hundreds of trash, uninspired, and lame pokemon that nobody cares about
That started with the Nintendo DS era of Pokémon games
>seriously, adding 200 new pokemon every generation is such a dogshit way of padding your games
Not a single game added 200 Pokémon
>reset EVERYTHING, new pokemon alternate universe or spin-off
No
>entirely new pokemon designs in the same vein as 1gen
Not going to happen
>new story and villains but keeping it simple like 1gen
This is good
>new types
no
>only ~150 pokemon
That's plenty
>1 or 2 OG 1-2gen pokemon come back as very rare "legendary" encounters due to some multiverse bullshit
So Pikachu and Charizard?

You are a stupid donkey nigger and your opinion is objectivley wrong.

the last time they made more than 100 monsters was over a decade ago. they've slowed down since. didn't help, games got magnitudes worse

Because the damage was already done by the shitty ds games

kys you absolute nigger

Take a shower faggot

kys you absolute nigger your thread is garbage and everybody hates you.

Not what your mother said last night when I invited her out for a nice steak dinner and tucked her into bed after taking her home at a solid 9:00 PM. Oh, and don't forget, I left her a very nice, romantic voice message for her to listen to in the morning, asking her out on a second date.

>>entirely new pokemon designs in the same vein as 1gen
Ew.

Attached: file.png (494x324, 335.01K)

I just want old Pokemon back bros

Attached: then vs now.png (2692x2024, 1.8M)

They did that with Gen 5

they should just do Arceus 2 with a different setting.

>Pokemon then
>Shows Golisopod

Attached: 1653376063267.jpg (400x400, 24.75K)

>the joke
>(You)

Why would they fix the IP with the most recorded profit in history? They care about money, not quality.

Nu-Pokemon designs suck ass. Gen 5 and 7 were the worst, but 4, 6, and 8 are also really bad. I say this as someone who considers Gen 4 and 5 to be vastly superior to the rest of the series.

At least they're not as bad as the PLA designs.

Attached: dttc4ga8joc81[1].jpg (2881x3072, 714.01K)

Gen 7 is one of the best dexes we've had, kys

It had maybe 3 good designs out of the entire dex. It was fucking terrible. Easily the worst so far.

They've never added 200 new pokemon in a generation. The most was 156 in gen 5, and since then it's been under 100.
But about your idea, just throwing away everything sounds pretty fucking retarded if you ask me.
How you fix pokemon is to throw away the garbage fuck devs in Gamefreak and give it some actual dev time instead of forcing games to get shat out yearly

I loved everything in Gen 7 besides Crabominable

>Disliking Hisuian Voltorb, Growlithe, Qwilfish, Lilligant, Basculin, Basculun, Zorua, Braviary, Decidueye, Ursaluna, and Basculegion.
Come on now. PLA is like a 50/50 split between good and bad designs.

Attached: 2022022322531100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 85.65K)

They are all shit except for the ones that just look like Smash-tier alt costumes like Decidueye, Voltorb, and Qwilfish. Lilligant isn't terrible either, I guess, but worse than the original.

Nah 7's dex is pretty low tier
The ultra beasts are cool but also not really good designs as a pokemon I guess
Even my favorite from gen 7 is basically just a slightly worse grass/fairy version of parasect
At least it isn't gen 8 though

Attached: 756Shiinotic.png (600x600, 187.87K)

>>only ~150 pokemon
No, one of the best things about Pokemon is the sheer variety of mons.

They just need to remove a lot of the random chance bullshit and make an official Pokemon Showdown client.

Kek

They literally did that with 5 and got mad shit for it.

We need Kamiya to direct it unironically.

This user is underage.