Consider the following: Blizzard didn't deserve the backlash just because a bunch of incels didn't like the game

Consider the following: Blizzard didn't deserve the backlash just because a bunch of incels didn't like the game

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

Yeah I bought it, played it, beat it. It's just warcraft 3 slightly updated. If you haven't realized blizzard """"""""""""fans"""""""""""" are the whiniest bitchiest little faggots in the industry then you havent been paying attention.

>same game
>same graphics more of less
>same gameplay
I don't understand the need for this.

Where can I find a copy of the original to play some sweet campaign?

Blizzard got what it deserves.

THEY SHOULD HAVE REMADE WARCRAFT 1 & 2
THERE WAS NO WAY TO SCREW THOSE UP
JUST MAKE THE GRAPHICS BETTER
IMPLEMENT A LEVEL EDITOR AS GOOD AS STARCRAFT 1
AND OF COURSE PUT THEM ONLINE WITH LOBBIES AND MATCHMAKING AND RANKING

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Attached: 1646760697950.png (1200x1200, 1.31M)

>just because a bunch of incels didn't like the game

Literally every left leaning videogame publication hated it. Nice try at the culture war you stupid nigger

>3 WC3 threads up at the same time
stop hurting me

>slightly updated
>when everything is worse than it used to be for 30 buckaroos
Yea fuck you retard

Reforged is the blunder of century
>more bugs
>old client removed
>texture quality lowered on old graphics
>multiplayer destroyed
>ladder destroyed
>customs destroyed
>shit performance
>massive installation size
>horrible ui
>Main menu is a webapp instead of a ui so it uses more power than the game.
>permanently broke the game for everyone
Kys

Fuck off whiney little bitch. Didn't ask

>Bugs
>No ladder or stable multiplayer on launch
>You internet falters for a second, say goodbye to that game you are playing
>No new cinematics
>No new quests
>No new maps
>Remove old client causing a heap of problems with no option bring it back
>That'll be 40$ + tip

The only saving grace is that at it's core it's still WC3

1 and 2 are bare bones as fuck, storywise. If they added even one fleshed out mission to it you would have seethed for months. Nobody wants to play janky RTS simulator in 2022 and if they do there are far better games to do it on.

>more bugs
>texture quality lowered on old graphics
>customs destroyed
>shit performance
>massive installation size
>horrible ui
>Main menu is a webapp instead of a ui so it uses more power than the game.
>permanently broke the game for everyone
All of these are not true. The real reason it was panned was because the art style was shit, but the game and editor runs complex maps better and smoothly and the UI is the same.

guys its a 20 years old game

time to grow up

Attached: 1645123985592.jpg (500x500, 21.96K)

>T.

Attached: 1635299896627.png (200x139, 2.16K)

Don't even bother. He didn't play it. Just an outrage grifter going from game to game to bitch about.

It did. They botched it, ruined it, lied about what they were doing and left it all to rot.

They deserve the backlash because they promised too much and delivered too little.

Just because a game is old doesn't mean you have to destroy it under the guise of "remastering"

>Online only and unplayable at release
Yes it deserved it, it was not even finished.

didnt they rewrite the lore and shit to set up the jailor?

Yeah seems like they gave up entirely after the human campaign. They added new cutscenes and even reworked maps a bit to keep them in line with what world of warcraft zones looked like, then threw in the towel on the rest of the shit.

What drives people to post schizo tier bait on Any Forums

no, they intended to add WoW shit to the original campaings with reforged but they backtracked and never did it

The game is so badly optimized that the fucking menu has constant fps stutters. They deserved to be put out of business

Consider the following: ur a faget

you tell me because mine was a genuine question

all of those are true. the art stye is the downgrade that people least give a shit about, even more so because you can still play with original graphics. what made people made is the lack of ladder, lack of clans, removal of custom campaigns, constant desync (even in fucking single player, because that requires connection now), on too of all the stuff that user listed.
get fucked in hell, shill.

all of these are true drone

>ywn play warcraft iiii

The game's main menu runs on Chrome (the web browser). I wish I were joking.

>as fuck, storywise.
Only thing 1&2 needed was fleshed out gameplay, not story. Humans were OP in 1 with crossbow men, and once you get to endgame it's just warlocks/wizards spamming summons. Warcraft 2 you race to ogre magi with bloodlust and win the game. Both of these games are very boring because there's only one way to effectively play, if they made changes to the factions for the better, then there will be some variety of play.

>t. didn't play it
Whole bunch of things removed. Decades of custom maps broken. Half baked chink graphics that has awful visibility and performance. Lies. Stability and bug issues.
but most of all
arranged team allowed to play with random team in 4v4.

Isn't that why he called them incels?

Ask me what happens when I install the original warcraft 3 and try to enter battlenet. Go on. Ask.

It doesn't it runs on the same engine chrome does, that Visual Studio Code also runs on

Now re read what you mentioned in your post and what I mentioned in mine

electron? that's not much better lmao

1 and 2 have better lore than 3

>30gb of shovelware.
What did mean blizzard with this?

They're all true, and come with a side of outright lying about features and implementation. Reforged is a fucking trashfire. Blizzard deserves all the hate it gets and more. Activision Blizzard should be forcibly dissolved.

>Decades of custom maps broken
This is false, the custom maps were broken before reforged happened and were fixed before reforged happened

What? I'm not doing that. You type like a passive agressive woman or a VICE journalist

what you mentioned in your posted was retardation and lies