50hz for PS1 LOL

50hz for PS1 LOL

Attached: nouveau-Playstation-Plus.jpg (1200x750, 75.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJieZrn4mrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but 50fps for ps1 games is great when most of them runs at 30fps

Oh no no no. Not a single Jackie Chan game.

More languages > Amerifats and gooks missing their 10FPS.

Not my problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-070626_One UI Home.jpg (859x288, 59.4K)

Technically, All psn plus users have either for 3 free gamea or for online gameplay

are you literally that retarded or just baiting

BASED.

They’re really gonna fuck this up like they did with the playstation classic ffs
False

50hz implies its the PAL versions, which ran at 25, not 30.
PS4 and 5 output in 60 or 120hz, so you're gonna get shitty frame pacing

I don't even feel guilty about emulating them, considering how much money I gave this company for PS plus. It's also a nice way for them to pay me back after the whole "we lost your private information 10 times" fiasco.

That's what you get for giving nu-Sony money to rent games

yep lol
>BUT THAT'S NOT LE FULL LIBRARY!!!!!
If this is what Snoy has to show off as a sample, the whole thing is just going to be just as pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-131617_Bromite.jpg (1080x1759, 329.84K)

>AAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Are those 10 frames playing for 66ms instead of 33ms every second in my video game? I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

I thought the whole thing is already out in Japan and that's how people know it's 50Hz?

Is that what they're offering? Yeesh, after the abhorrent job they did with porting Dark Cloud 1 and 2 to the Ps4, I'm not even sure I want that.

console gamer lives are literally defined by shit tier frame pacing LMAO none of you are even intelligent enough to notice

>snoys justify shit performance
Sony could literally defecate on your plate and you'd eat it with a smile.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJieZrn4mrI

Attached: the horror.gif (500x260, 703.47K)

But why though? It's not like the hardware is an issue. I can't think of a single logical explanation.

>sony goes out of their to make PCSX2 look unironically better

Attached: 1644908233953.jpg (241x230, 20.67K)

It's out in Asia (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore etc.)
Japan launch is next week

LUL

Attached: 544564521323123456.jpg (960x720, 281.95K)

There is a psyops going on when PCSX2 drops their big update in the same week as PS+ Deluxe

Thanks Sony, but I think I'll just keep emulating my favorite PS1/2/3 games for free

Er, those countries are in PAL right? So they serve PAL version for PAL countries, which... is kind of right but feels scuffed somehow.

Most likely because PAL versions tend to have multiple languages. NTSC usually only had English with Spanish and or French occasionally. Yes Sony could allow the user to choose which version they want, but they're retarded and lazy.

50hz isn't 50fps. The difference in PAL vs NTSC-U format is that PAL was more reliable, supported low and high band frequencies (NTSC was just low) and had a higher resolution image.

If you ever paid for PSN, or were subject to their various data breaches, you're not playing them for free. You're simply getting your money's worth. Snoy has nobody to blame but themselves.

Attached: 1643926325906.gif (178x184, 890.91K)

taiwan is ntsc

Will it actually adjust the video output to 50Hz or will it be choppy as fuck because of the mismatch?

PAL was a dogshit format.

pal was superior to ntsc in every technical regard. the only difference is that video games were rarely made for it and hard to convert to it.

>always lived in a PAL region
>ps5 supports vrr now
>tv also supports vrr
60hz would be ideal but oh well

It wasn't but many games were poorly optimized.

>Yes Sony could allow the user to choose which version they want, but they're retarded and lazy.
The fucking Switch N64 online app allows you to do this, which is hilarious. To be *slightly* fair, PSX games take up so much space that downloading multiple vetsions of the same game would add up decently fast, assuming the catalog is large. That said, there's still no fucking excuse, just let people download whichever version of the game they want, even if you think of it like a neat little additional thing, giving you something you're never going to use because it's easily the worst version is kind of retarded.

Betamax was also shit because you have to swap tape mid-movie and you can't record an entire football match in one tape. Technical superiority is a joke, only usecase matters.