Why were Persona 4 and 5 discussed here for years, but SMT V was only discussed for 2 months before being forgotten?

Why were Persona 4 and 5 discussed here for years, but SMT V was only discussed for 2 months before being forgotten?

Attached: 180563236.png (543x584, 300.02K)

not enough waifus for waifu wars

There's barely anything besides gameplay. Persona has a lot of stuff to talk about like waifufagging and memes and stuff. SMT is a very gameplay heavy game, which means you wont see it talked about on v because v doesn't play video games

homosexual game

Because snoys only have 2 games to discuss

No one cares about SMTV besides coomers.

There was a recent long thread about P4's antagonist. It's not just waifus. How come no one here discusses SMTV's antagonists?

SMTV has memes and waifus too. Did you not see the threads when it first came out? It's just weird how quickly it was forgotten compared to P4 and P5.

because Personafags just watch people play the video game so they can see the story
SMT was made for people who play video games themselves

smt and persona used to have fans that were neet and image board users, after 4 and especially 5 its just trannies niggers andn twitter users

Attached: 1652380802189.jpg (1024x627, 70.91K)

>SMTV's antagonists?
What antagonists? You don't even find out that the regional gods exist until the last 10% of the game
>SMTV has memes and waifus
Not really. The only meme I remember from SMTV was "YOUNG MAN" which isn't much of a meme anyways. And there's too much forced homoshit between Aogami and Nahobino.

P5 antagonist is an incel, good for bait
SMTV antagonist is an evil force, not good for bait

You know why - nintendo.
No but really no one wants to play as a fruit, its persona 6 etc etc.

Persona 4 and Persona 5 are finished games with remastered releases that add tons of new content to them

SMTV while a great game is just unfinished

FUCK OFF WITH THAT GARBAGE

I WANT A REAL SMT GAME

Attached: b1a.jpg (680x680, 92.36K)

The game has no style.

It has no grace.

The main character is trans and gay.

>P4 and 5 discussed here for years
waifu autism

Are you retarded? P4's antagonist discussions are
>he bad because he ugly/fat/incel
And then everyone ignores the game and just talks about unrelated shit. We can have off topic threads with SMT V ops if you want as well.

It turned into a series for homos, unironically. It has all the same
>mom/dad walks in
vibes, but now the person walking in will think you are an actual threat to society. I'm already not interested but I wouldn't do that to my parents if I was. I don't want to do anything to make them think I'm going off the deep end and might shoot up some people or some other insanity that goes along with the troon life.

Because SMT is a niche franchise and I hope it will forever stay that way. Persoyboys can have all the fame they want.

>waifu autism
Nowhere near as cancerous as homo autism.

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-035303_Chrome.jpg (808x2171, 288.88K)

trap protagonist killed the game

That mindset is how SMT5 became a Persona game. Persona's fame has corrupted the SMT process, if you deny it you are insane.

You cannot simply ignore the thing you think lesser of, you must destroy it as an evil. If you do not this is what will happen.

LMAO

EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP
ALL ALIGMENTS ARE SWAPPED

NEUTRAL THE FUCKING NEUTRAL IS CHAOS

CHAOS IS NEUTRAL

AND LAW IS CHAOS

these people never played a shin megami tensei

Are you dense? SMTV is 90% gameplay, Persona 5 is 50% VN.

Everything looking like low rent toku in style now is what drove me away, ngl the protag looking how he did was also a factor.
It just isn't the same style it was before under the old artist. His vision was more standout and easy to see shine. This new stuff is too heavily sourced in Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.
Its just not what I'm looking for in SMT anymore.

SMT V sucks
Shit music
Shit characters
Shit "plot"

100% of interacting with SMTV is looking at a Persona game. The influence from Persona is too strong in SMTV, the effect is too pronounced.
Enjoy it all you want fren, it drove too many other people away for it to have been a net gain. Atlus releasing an SMT game is what killed the SMT franchise. Not us not buying it.

The moment you faggots are not being pandered to you cry and piss and shit yourselves

there was a great smtv thread yesterday in wich we actually talked about the game itself

Stfu ESL-schizo. Go back to /smtg/ and babble on about how SMT1%2 are the pinnacles of the franchise for the thousandth time.

Cool, then don't cry when no one wants to talk about this shit-tier game

lack of his doujin

but SMTV performed well

>the italianigger spamming all-caps is here too
i'm so fucking tired of these indian-tier shitposters

Because Elden Ring came out and it turned out to be the best game of all time.

Notice the OP post had to be about degeneracy for people to come in and joke around.
The audience for the game is now idiots from Persona that just play it as a visual novel for character interactions. And its always degeneracy as the focus. When SMTIII was the newest game we spent thread after thread going over which Reason was better.
SMTV was faggotry of the highest order. And catty faggotry when anyone had the gall to ask "what happened?"

>When SMTIII was the newest game we spent thread after thread going over which Reason was better.
Maybe it's because all the endings in SMT V are dogshit

Dazai did nothing wrong

Thats because its a bad game, the focus wasn't on the qualities that produce something with real merit.
It became trash because it is now for trash people. Same thing happened to DQ when they started having games release on nintendo systems again.
The nintendo factor is what broadsides a franchise into being nothing but coomer bait. Look at how Fire Emblem had to change to survive. There are trends in play in all this.

I am not. You however are crying about fujo stuff but no waifu in this one game among the sea of waifu games

Wow, it's almost like straight people are the vast, vast majority of people

SMT 1 AND 2 ARE THE BEST SMT RETARD

go to paly your dating sim for trannies

Attached: 1610588284120.jpg (1200x915, 449.61K)

>When SMTIII was the newest game we spent thread after thread going over which Reason was better.

Lol no "we" didn't. We shitposted about each reason, same as in IV and V threads. True Demon End is and has always been the only ending.

No one wants the game to turn into this fujo shit.

He simped too hard for angel pussy

The point is people actually discussed the games back then. Now its arguing over faggotry and shipping and shit.
The scale of the narrative feels pared back and lessened when the focus by the games and the fanbase is now on trivial bitch shit when its a series that should be focusing on the big idea topics.

Attached: 1636585538932.png (1262x1190, 241.47K)

Yes that's correct. Discordfags always scramble when they see people are still interested in SMT despite their best efforts.

50% women too

Go to >>>/cm there are still threads to this day

>Now its arguing over faggotry and shipping and shit.
Hard to blame people for that, considering atlus themselves helps push the shipping autism.

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-042006_Chrome.jpg (1080x1904, 331K)