Carry the entirety of the SNES and N64 on their backs from the mid-to-late 90s

>Carry the entirety of the SNES and N64 on their backs from the mid-to-late 90s
>Go up for sale
>lol bye bye baka gaijins eatu shittu
What did Nintendo mean by this?

Attached: A2169E05-EBA0-4777-B2E8-5978475B502F.png (599x812, 172.78K)

DK64 sucked

Miyamoto was notoriously jealous

>SNES
lol, no, they made a baseball game, a Battletoads game that is mostly reused levels from the NES game and the DKC Trilogy, all those games are good but it's nothing compared to what they brought to the N64

in hindsight, not buying them was 100% the correct choice

Too bad none of their games were good.
>MUH DKC
Mediocre sidescroller that only got by due to good graphics
>MUH BANJO
Terrible collectathon with one of the most autistic fanbases to exist
>MUH CONKER
>dude look at this squirrel saying raunchy brish things please buy our game
>MUH GOLDENEYE
>licensed game

It would be much quicker to just say that you have bad taste in video games

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE STANDARDS YOU HAVE TO LIKE RARE BECAUSE JONTRON TOLD ME TO

>Carry the entirety of the SNES and N64 on their backs
Square and Enix did more for SNES than Rare dumbass, if someone carried SNES was either Square or Enix or Capcom and N64? that console had terrible library and even when retro launched some great games in it Nintendo themselves carried the console.

Stop being a fag.

>jontron
So you are being a contrarian to a washed up youtuber that nobody has thought about in 5 years?
kek

Japs are petty that way they were also salty about Rare understanding their own crappy hardware way better than themselves.
>What is PD, JFG and DKR
Literally trifecta of ludo right there alone.

>Carry the entirety of the SNES and N64 on their backs from the mid-to-late 90s
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
At least this bait is funny.

It really does perplex me. Half the good games on N64 were from Rare and they were not worth rebuying? Was it arrogance that they wouldn't get bought or was it jealousy on Nintendos part?

DKC trilogy alone sold more copies than either of square or enix's entire libraries. They weren't shit outside of japan.

All the talent left the company before that. Have you seen a good game come out of Rare since then? I think Viva Pinata was the only one, though I never played it.

>sell 18 million copies
>bridge 2.5 year gap of SNES vs PS1
>kids who weren't even born at the time tell you otherwise

Sea of Thieves is Rare's most successful game ever, sold like fifteen million units or more.

>DK64 sucked

Attached: 1651600710284.png (1127x1347, 243.21K)

This
I don't know why it's suddenly popular again, but if it wasn't a DK game, nobody would have cared

>free game
>get banned for being better than others
>get banned for killing streamers
>get banned for saying anything "negative" to other (it doesn't has to be nigger or faggot or any epic word)
Rare is 200% pozzed, fuck them.
I lived enough to see my teenage year heroes become villains, fucking hilarious.
Im pretty sure no one that mattered in the n64 days is still working there

dumb zoomers

Mostly because it's streamer bait / multiplayer focused. It's not a particularly good game, and at launch it was godawful.

I wonder what old game sales would have been adjusted for population growth, "gamer" growth, and autistic people buying games they never even play a single time just to say they have it in their collection, or because an "influencer" told them to.

that dude is lying, sot hasn't sold shit, the game is fucking free and its fucking dead too.

Get Rare's dead cock out of your mouth

Viva Pinata was better than the majority of the N64 output

you have a 9 year old youtube video floating in your head, sit on that for a bit

Nothing you just said is true.