Do you guys remember about 16 years ago there was a massive campaign against mc donalds and fast food in general...

Do you guys remember about 16 years ago there was a massive campaign against mc donalds and fast food in general because they wanted you to hate companies? The same people now worship Bill Gates, Pfizer and J.P Morgan

Attached: borderline personality.jpg (960x720, 84.96K)

Did you know that I hate fucking niggers and han solo dies you anorexic bitch? Do a vag slip DO A VAG SLIP

which one of those makes videogames

Do you guys remember the Zeitgeist movement and the whole /f/ thing?

I hate fucking niggers here's niggers alls niggers
come on DO A VAAAAG SLIP do it

Do you guys remember when Any Forums had videogames? I don't.

>Zeitgeist
the only thing I remember about it is a documentary from the same name where they criticize wall street

cute girl

Do you remember when decades of anti smoking campaigns finally led to a below average profit margin for cigarettes so, in a not-so desperate attempt to alleviate those woes and win back public interest, those same companies unveiled E-cigarettes (also known as Vapes)? Do you remember when these little advertised-as-harmless devices were sold to children over store counters before consumers fully realized how dangerously addicting they were? Do you remember when those campaigns both positive and negative seemingly vanished from public interest yet they're still being sold to this day?
Also vidya

>There will always be useful idiots for the malicious and unjust ruling classes
No way.

>consooming fast food
Absolutely subhuman.

what's her tiktok?

am I superior human being for never installing instagram, tiktok and facebook?

No, you are missing out on tons of cute girls!

do they receive money on tiktok?

afaik they don't

what is basically tik tok? is it a vlog?

videos sharing site/app
the focus is on short (2 minutes and under) videos, there are longer ones tho

It's literally just vine. do you remember that or are you underage

Generally I hear nothing but hate from LGBT people towards the rainbow capitalism bullshit. Idk where the idea of people suddenly worshipping companies come from, did someone you watch on youtube make an epic rant about it?

Yeah and I remember when this site made fun of republicans but now half of Any Forums worships faggots like Desantis

that’s a man