This board hasn't had a decent thread the entire day. What's the fucking point anymore. I hate all of you

This board hasn't had a decent thread the entire day. What's the fucking point anymore. I hate all of you

Attached: 1653366039542.jpg (500x373, 23.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdgi-2fKL1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See you tomorrow!

see you tomorrow faggot

But the one with sexdoll Tifa and Aerith was a good thread.

Then leave.
And take me with you.

See you tomorrow.

Attached: stu.gif (499x428, 490.93K)

No it fucking wasn't

How about a music recommendation? What kind of music do you like?

video game and anime OSTs

D'aaaawww I'm sorry about today OP.

Attached: 1a1.gif (259x267, 263.01K)

/vr/ is all I can offer.
Batman nes game has underrated soundtrack, Chrono Cross of course, and ninja gaiden original nes games soundtracks

classic rock
electronic music

>he unironically spent the entire day looking at Any Forumsā€˜s catalogue of shit

not my problem

It's not the negativity that gets me, but the overexcessive shitposting that plagues both this board and the site in general, due to its anonymous posting structure and lack of proper moderation
>Endless "Games with X/Y/Z?"
>Policital twitter bait threads
>Tranny bait threads
>Coomer threads
>"YOUR GAME IS SHIT!!! STOP HAVING FUN!!!"
>"I hate videogames! they are the worst invention in the history of mankind! Stop playing games and start lifting/reading/jerking off/etc"
>Maybe 1 decent videogame thread barely clinging to life on page 9 with 3 replies and 2 posters

I've had more enjoyment browsing and discussing shit in balkanized Any Forums boards despite the fact that their traffic is much lower than here, but at least you can actually discuss games there, which brings me to the point that this board should be balkanized even further and deleted.

Attached: 23564y57.png (415x461, 449.01K)

>This board hasn't had a decent thread the entire day. What's the fucking point anymore. I hate all of you

Attached: 1615604518381.jpg (840x838, 187.9K)

Oldies

>classic rock
>electronic music
Silvfer apples is the best of both worlds.
Try Beak, the Mall, goremyka, clan of xymox for electronic.

This but I'm not convinced that more or less balkanization is a good thing, just mods that are actually from the board and do their "jobs" but that's never gonna happen.

the sex doll thread was pretty good until a jannie had to come fuck that up

Lee Moses-Bad Girl
The Exciters - He's got the Power
Los Saicos-Ana

Let's say Any Forums just fucking disappeared for like, a month, and came back with no warning.
Do you think the attitude would reset, or would it just go straight back to normal?

Not unless RapeApe is fired

It would have to the whole site and for much longer. So transplants could migrate back to wherever they came from and/or find a new place to go.

I miss the 4 A.M. threads so much...

There were a few threads I liked today
Probably right back to normal

>search for "the Mall music"
>get mall music

Attached: LetGo.png (380x310, 5K)

The Mall - Zone

Thank you. Sounds good so far.

Bots, marketers, government spooks, and autistic third world children make up the bulk of this sites traffic these days. Lower your expectations.

Any alternatives?

>entire day
Try the last 15 years.

Any Forums is generally not that bad on a day-to-day basis. Any Forums is an unbearably boring shithole even when there is a good season of anime. The only time that board is fun anymore is during December.

depends why you come here
if it's for memes just go literally anywhere else
if it's for the culture, try smaller boards
if it's for vidya, see above
if it's for lolcows, try kiwi farms

youtube.com/watch?v=rdgi-2fKL1Q
ya like jazz?

Not particularly but I'll let it play through, thanks.