Gets 50k for fighting keemstar

>Gets 50k for fighting keemstar.
>Got 100 gifted subs in 1 day.
Phil can't stop winning.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 03.12.13.png (1028x888, 1.25M)

But when will he jerk off on stream next ?

Sometimes I wonder if some of the hatred this guy gets is partially due to envy?

Did he actually fight Keemstar, or are you talking about videogames? Boogie almost did the world a favor when Keemstar showed up at his house.

Attached: Boogie.jpg (675x591, 30.23K)

anyone who actually has legitimate hatred for Phil instead of just laughing at him and moving on has deep-rooted issues of their own that Phil reminds them of
same with Wings, although Wings is admittedly much more hateable

I still don't get why he's a lolcow. I guess the begging is pretty lame.

Speaking of Wings, why the fuck doesn't he just quit streaming if he hates it so much?

Keemstar has offered a 50k sign on for fighting him.

>e celeb shit

Video games?

Is he really fighting Keem?

>when Keemstar showed up at his house.
I thought that was Hassel.

It's all he has. And he secretly likes it. Even with Kelly there, he's a lonely dude.

based Phil with another W. I became a super supporter on his channel, a lot of his platrhoughs are max comfy

Homelessness and staving to death can be big motivators.

I'm only interested in Gunt vs Warski

You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies.

Attached: Phil 10.jpg (960x960, 158.96K)

But the longer Wings keeps doing this the more gaffes and shit he says will make people hate him more and continue to harass the shit out of him.

Like why can't he just get a fucking job?

cause he can't get any other job that pays as much for the same amount of effort
he COULD feasibly go flip burgers but it'd be much more stressful because he'd have to move his lardass all over the place, communicate constantly, and make more than just finger movements, all for a much lower wage
I actually think he'd be better off just doing some soul searching, fixing himself up, and making the whole streaming thing a redemption arc but we're a decade too late for that, which is why we're still talking about him.

Homelessness I can understand but....Wings doesn't actually look like someone at risk of starving to death.

That's "Lt. Chad King" to you. You should apologize and thank him for his service.

Attached: Old bay vs Bradysknee.png (722x446, 601.92K)

zoomers
you need to take yoru ecelb shit
off of Any Forums
hanging yourself is optional

Why are kiwitroons obsessed with him?

I literally know nothing about him, he just looks annoying and has nothing to do with video games.

vidya culture, newfag-kun