Is he wrong tho?

is he wrong tho?

Attached: 41545455.png (582x470, 373.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-W5tCGuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 out of 8 really good games is a great record

4 is a great game and I'm tired of pretending its not

no, but making so many Silent Hill games was retarded anyway. it's crazy that 2 and 3 turned out so well they should have just stopped after The Room

>Silent Hill 3
>nearly flawless
Please tell me retards don't actually fucking think this

>3/8 games are 'nearly flawless'
how is this anything but fucking incredible

Attached: image0.gif (256x254, 1.81M)

>is he wrong tho?
yes its 4

Yeah but 4 is still a good game.

Only the first one is nearly flawless.

The Room is half a masterpiece and half a pile of garbage. It hurts, because it has some of the best ideas in the whole franchise but shits the bed really hard in some ways. I love 4 though

4 is better than 3 anyone who disagrees is a minger

>is he wrong tho?
Yes, SILENT HILL 4: THE ROOM Count among the good games…and Shattered Memories too (even if the game shouldn’t have been a retelling of SH1)

1 is pretty meh, 2 is good, 3 is ok, 4 is good, SM is good, the rest are outright awful

I can't understand how retards think Downpour is any good.
youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-W5tCGuk

Origins is good.

calling any of the silent hill games flawless is just so retarded

If anything he's being too generous. 2 is the only great one with 3 coming slightly behind.

I like Origins. Its not good, but there's something I like too much about dropping TVs on monster's heads like its backyard wrestling.

It's not strange. No shit if you outsource the game to a clueless Western dev that has only made one (or zero) games as a studio before you're going to get shit.

Unrelated but, wtf ifs up with that text rendering?!
Fucking hurts my eyes reading that tweet

Attached: 1651975004664.jpg (1024x1007, 82.61K)

I use to care but when I saw the reaction from showing people I knew SH1, how they would say that they were bored, nothing was happening, everything was too slow, the graphics sucked, etc etc; over the years I just stopped caring. I understood that there would never be a place for damn near works of art and the closest I could get ever again was some indie shit and that it would be best to just not think about it and let it go.
They were there, it happened, don't expect it to happen anymore and move on.

The gameplay is nice but it shits on the series lore

The lore was never good.
Silent Hill 2 is the most praised game in the series and it barely has anything to do with the Alessa plotline.

there are only really 3 silent hill games

games in a series not made by original creators are not canonically in that series. its just using the name for money

Doesn't matter, it's a prequel to 1 that doesn't jive with it, thus failing as a prequel.

Silent Hill 3 is fucking retardewd and Silent Hill 1 aged like milk tbqh
Silent Hill 2 is still good, but only the DC

no it isn't
DMC series only has two good games out of five. that's a fucking shit outcome
Silent Hill sucks too

Silent Hill had a fucking rock solid trilogy and a unique, experimental "epilogue" game. I genuinely don't understand what else people want from the series. Like what specific aspects are people so desperate to see return with a new game?

>fucking retardewd

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 20.13K)

>forgetting 4

I definitely wouldnt call any silent hill game flawless. But yes the first 3 are miles better than the rest

i wanna see pywamid head!

SH4 has plenty of flaws. Contrary to what idiots may tell you however, the flaws are mostly related to how rushed and cheap the game is, and not the design decisions the dev team made.

>nearly flawless
I swear twitterfags don't play games.
3/8 is true I agree but "nearly flawless" is bullshit kek

Attached: 1653344627843.gif (498x298, 2.06M)

what's the least bad one after 4?

It's really not though. The Room was created as an entirely different game but toward the end of its development Konami realized it would make more if it had silent hill slapped on it so they just changed a few names and locations and called it a day. This started a wave of them realizing the name sold exceptionally well so they started whoring out the franchise to anyone who was interested until the franchise was a shell of it's former self

1 is the only good silent hill.

Silent Hill is a series everyone and their mum knows but hardly anyone actually played.
The average zoomer only knows it from watching youtubers talk about it.

SH3 may be flawed but it's still the best looking game on the PS2 and looks leagues better than many games 1 or 2 generations after

>Original team silent stated that the series is over after 3
>Why is everything after 3 crap?

Nope, because all the silent hill games not made by team silent sucked ass. The only ones actually worth playing are 1-3 and maybe 4 if you really want to.