Game has an exploit

>game has an exploit

Attached: R3Aqj8q.jpg (1792x1792, 619.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong

>activates revelation patch

>game has environmental storytelling

Attached: afnSDCM.png (460x556, 145.8K)

tldr

>Fucking Jews man

I stopped being Christian when I found out Jesus was a jew. There's no way in fucking hell I'm worshiping a jew.

Based

if it makes you feel any better the jews that became the modern ones jesus hated the guts of

I don't get it

what?

you're fucking retarded

based

He threw the merchants and money-lenders out of the temple, he's honorary aryan. (probably why he was killed, too.)

>He threw the merchants and money-lenders out of the temple
So? They just ended up setting up shop elsewhere.

Yea, rent free in your head

>born in a barn with the rest of the cattle like a "GOY"
>jews are goyim

Go worship satan somewhere else, demon possessed tranny groomer.

Attached: oof.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

>Land on a planet
>First thing you see is someone naked nailed on wooden structure to starve and bleed out
>"I am sure this place is very safe when they kill even their own kind with such sick and cruel ways"

jesus was an alien

Would enter a place that puts people on a cross for display?

*dips fedora*

>christfags are desensitized to the fact they idolize a roman torture/execution device, often with their savior being tortured/executed upon it

What does the "t" stand for?

>starve
you suffocate

Attached: e37aa57b4c8ea08118f0a7c9e4cae773.jpg (1080x1348, 143.83K)

time to leave, which is why the aliens don't want to stick around

No, he was a reptilian.

I enjoy Christianity from a lore perspective. I don't believe but I find the history of this books, the believes of the people that wrote them and the fucked up things most often written in them cool as fuck. Is that weird?

Attached: 1af98a20258e9905a63ac01c4ddd96ba.jpg (1001x1600, 195.35K)

imagine being religious at all

>try to be edgy
>accidentally create an anti-semitic comic
pretty based i guess

jesus was blond and had blue eyes, retard

>honorary Aryan
>Jews aren't Aryan
absolute based retard

Nah. Demons, Angels, Saints, Holy scriptures and shit have been feeding Japan since they were forced to spreadtheir borders wide open

Nah, the mythology is great. Felt weird as fuck learning adults took the folk tales as literal fact, since I binged mythology and fairy tales as a kid and just wrote it off as much the same.

Attached: delta heavy white flag.jpg (3360x2100, 847.15K)

Does this mean aliens get into heaven free without having to believe in the sky jew? Fuck's sake this shit is rigged man

Yes that must be why jews go on twitter every day to talk about how much they despise christians.

You'd think with all the resources that megachurches have at their disposal, they could come up with better media than the Japs.

Attached: screams geometrically.gif (500x281, 1016.19K)

Give me (You)s

Attached: 24525623466.png (354x536, 214.9K)

okay

genuine 100IQ take. no-one "idolizes a torture device", it's a symbol of His sacrifice. It wouldn't be our symbol if He hadn't done it, the method of torture isn't the point of the symbol, it's the sacrifice itself. You're putting thoughts into Christians' heads because you hate us, that's fine, but you're not smart lmao.

Damn, hope they don't do an uppercase T next, that would really mean business

I heard the Young Pope was pretty good

That's the plot of Fata Morgana.

He was literally Christian

Holy based

Top Goy

>all these mad kikes in the replies
kek

Do non-Christians believe that there was a Jesus but the story was changed to make him a god or do they think he never existed and was made up all together.

I enter church every sunday

no he didn't lol. it's just whitewashed version of Jesus.

How can he be a follower of a religion?
Isn't he the religion?
I never understood this shit.
It's like people calling Kratos an atheist cause he hates gods when he's a god himself.

I think it's fair to say they believe in him considering he visits regularly.

I only saw season 1 but i thought it was pretty coo.

Attached: mgid ao.jpg (1440x810, 147.61K)

All of the other abrahamic religions respect Jesus in someway.
I think he's just an important prophet in both of them. The most in Judaism, and second to Muhammed in Islam.

the goal of jesus wasn't to die on the cross, it was to teach the world how to obtain supernatural abilities. but he underestimated how ignorant people are, paul came along and ruined all his efforts and created one of the world's most hurtful religions in existence.

Attached: 907.jpg (1024x1177, 111.42K)

I mean people not of any abrahamic faith.

Different people believe different things, but most people agree that there was a guy named Jesus.

AFAIK he was a real guy. Got executed because he challenged the power structure and was actually pretty successful at it.
Ethnically Jewish is what that user meant I think.

>it was to teach the world how to obtain supernatural abilities
when did he try to do this

came to post this

Underrated comment.

humans are mean, mmkay?

Well obviously not.
If you mean athiests, they know he existed.
If you mean buddhists and all the rest, it's probably a different answer for each.

Yeah you can tell it's a Jewish trick because of how much Jews love Christianity

Different people believe different things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

cursing of the fig tree. he told his disciples that they could move mountains. to pray and if you really believed, all your prayers would be answered.

Secular Jews love Christianity, religious Jews hate Christianity.

>he only read Textus Receptus

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490.09K)

Honorary aryan is the most retarded thing white supremacists came up with, doesn't even make any fucking sense

T-pose