Alright Any Forums, I need your help. I've only played Pokemon on Nintendo handhelds my whole life...

Alright Any Forums, I need your help. I've only played Pokemon on Nintendo handhelds my whole life, and I missed out on home console and PC gaming entirely. I have a gaming PC now, so what games from 2002 to 2022 should I put on a list to play?

Attached: 96179945_p1.png (1232x1061, 1.22M)

if you penoyed pokemon past red/blue you'll basically love any of the garbage that has been released on PC in the last 20 years.

and u know what im not even trying to be sassy about it everything is bad but fun to play, stop looking for masterpieces and just play what u think is good

Pokemmo

Attached: 20210719_093951.png (1304x1304, 209.34K)

GOD I FUCKING HATE POKEFAGS SO FUCKING MUCH

A suspicion is growing

> Has filters so you cannot annoy trannies or niggers
> Uh umm ehh hehe we can't stop hackers or scammers though :3 squeak squeak!
Yah nah pass

Attached: 1608156807622.png (231x313, 194.74K)

I would start from emulating Nintendo games. Try to start from the one released on their portable consoles since the graphics are more near to what you're used to

yjk

>2002
why is this so specific? is this the year you were born?

how the fuck did you even get to Any Forums in the first place if all you play is pokemon

>2002
what

I think I'm good on Pokemon for now. Someone last night recommended that I play Pokemon on an emulator for the benefits of better save data configuration and cheats/hacks, but I'd like to branch out to other games.

Which Nintendo games specifically? Which ones are the good ones that are worth emulating?

>why is this so specific?
That's the year I got my GBA. I was 5.
>how the fuck did you even get to Any Forums in the first place
You know Any Forums exists, right?

Attached: 83371253_p25.png (1000x838, 478.24K)

I said it last night, Kotor, Fallout, Mass Effect.

cute boy and cute bokemon

You made the exact same thread > and got the answers you needed, you atention looking cum choker.
Kill your self.

kill yourself

Syuro is a god. Or is that Dagasi? They have similar looks.

Syuro. Dagasis colouring is more fluffy.

I fell asleep and didn't get as many answers I was hoping for before the thread archived. I was hoping to make a list of around 25 games to play.

Attached: 87766142_p14.png (985x848, 274.28K)

You have the fucking thread in the archive you new fag cum eater, kys.

Ignore the ESL that just replied to you before me.
>Kotor 1
>Kotor 2 w/TSLRCM
>Mass Effect 1
>Mass Effect 2
>Fallout New Vegas

Cyberpunk will probably blow your mind if you've only ever played Pokemon (if your PC can run it).

>Cyberpunk will probably blow your mind if you have shit taste
we got nostradamus over here

Am I wrong?