I don't like this game too much. I'm close to the end of the first third, but man...

I don't like this game too much. I'm close to the end of the first third, but man, this just feels like a worse version of the original. The combat is fine, it's mostly button mashing and waiting for the circle to show up. Makes it worse that the cast is mostly worse outside of sho with worse dialogue for everybody. It doesn't help with how much it feels like it's retreading the original.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

It'll get better soon, user

I hope so, it's way too boring so far.

I'm on the 2nd week and it's fun asf but hey maybe its not for you and that's fine. At least you gave it a try

Yeah, the pacing is fucked up. At least it felt like things were happening in the first game because you were constantly learning about the characters and it felt like a radical shake-up after every week; it's really not the same in Neo.

When does the pacing pick up, or is everything in the final week?

>or is everything in the final week?
Yes.

What the combat loses from the DS version, it's compromise is pretty good when you recruit more characters. Unfortunately the story is a real slog at times. I enjoyed the game overall but I had to push through some lackluster moments.

yea, Beginning was kinda slow but it got better after the first week

It has a better final boss than TWEWY, probably has to do with it not being restricted by the hardware.

Well the things happen on the first day and last day's of the second week too

That doesn't happen, don't fool yourself.

I was genuinely surprised to see him get his tits sucked at the end of the third week

Attached: CH011_xp08_f01_L200.png (1428x1200, 385.34K)

I was referring to weeks 2 and early week 3

It picks up about halfway through the second week iirc. The third is pure kino. Also love Shoka

Attached: shokibebo.jpg (832x1024, 110.01K)

Oh ok my bad xD

The soundtrack is AMAZIN too

>week 3
What's so bad about week 3?

At the start of week 3 the game makes a point that you're unable to defeat the plague noise from the first battle but then continues to throw a bunch of plague noise stall for time fights that overstay their welcome. The game picks up again at the end of the day though.

Kind of forgot about that, but it's not a big deal, especiallly since it's a good but just a little bit overdone.

>it's mostly button mashing and waiting for the circle to show up
are the wolves treating you right?

The problem with NEO is that te characters are not te main focus like in the original, its more about finding out what happend after the last game and who are the new reapers and why are they messing things up. The character development is more subtle in general and that's why the first week is way less interesting than the original.

Attached: 4145363 - Neo _The_World_Ends_with_You Rindo_Kanade The_World_Ends_with_You.png (1240x1754, 2.74M)