So the lunatic mage woulda been pro-life. Based as always Yoshida

So the lunatic mage woulda been pro-life. Based as always Yoshida.

Attached: 54c.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

I don't understand the language of schizo ramblings, so I just went there and killed bad guy.
Seems to work everytime so far.

people should be pro- not getting dicked. we have too many nasty coomers in this world.

This was just cope though. He did consider the sundered to be people.

Hes pro Ascian life. He doesn't care about whatever subhuman shit has grown since the catastrophe that split the world.

>Planned and worked more than any other ascian
>dies permanently in his first expansion
>like 3 hours after revealing his plan and after like 5 days in-game, a faggot catboy was the reason why he died
Lmao what a pussy

dude wasn't even in the wrong here. From his perspective you really aren't alive. It's fantastic writing really. Probably the last good ff game we'll ever get

I mean, would you consider a creature with 1/14th of a human brain to be just as human?

i'm retarded and people call me human

Attached: ba dum tsh.png (577x160, 64.92K)

This, why else would he keep wearing imperial attire, use a gun and have a fondness for theater?

Ascians are even less of living beings despite their immortality they were absolutely pathetic robots
first thing they do once they face a disaster in their flawless paradise where they never suffered is sacrifice themselves because they are spineless cowards spoiled by the universe that gave them a perfect planet and abilities

helpless mortals decided to fight back in all shards no matter how horrible the threat they were to face was and the ones who faced the same disaster that destroyed the ascians decided to stand together and make it or die with dignity protecting the weak or putting their former loved ones to rest

Emet got rekt venat did nothing wrong, ascians unironically didn't deserve what they had because they never appreciated it and never will

He literally does consider them to be alive though. The whole reason he goes forward with the Meteor Project is because his firstborn child as Solus suddenly died and he was grieving over it. He loves the arts of the sundered too, and allowed Ala Mhigo to keep their anthem because he actually just loved the song and didn't want to take it from them. And at the bottom of Amaurot the shades there reflect his view of the sundered by assuming you to be children, compared to the actual Amaurotines who assume you to be an arcane entity.

i don't think you know what the word "permanently" means. dude showed up 3 more times in EW before "really" dying after all that. once as a Crystal Tower spirit, again in the past, and once again at the end of the universe.
i agree it's good writing, because it hits home with the real world so well. all throughout human history, pretty much every group of people being killed was deemed not worthy of life, usually based on some sort of dehumanization. and boy do we still do it to this day.
kids? yeah i think kids are human.

Isn't that pro-choice, though? The fetus isn't truly alive, hence killing it wouldn't really be murder.

>Planned and worked more than any other ascian
Venat objectively put more time into her bullshit plan.

That's Emet from the past and was there only because the power of Azem's shard
Real Emet died after you strike him with Ardbert

So I downloaded this game and my starting city was the pirate city and Im getting filtered. Im ESL and I don't understand the weird english they use I barley understood anything from my rouge class quests do they tone it down?

>unironically listening to Emet-Cope

it's almost like after 10,000 years of being alone and having his plans keep falling apart he had completely gone off the deep end and went full crazy with a bullshit ideology to back it up

yeah but from HIS perspective though. Wether it's the right one is debatable.
In the end it doesn't really matter anyway since they fucked up a whole shard already and would probably never be whole again. The point is though that we weren't the original status quo and therefore flawed and expandable. He just wanted his bros back

It's really an issue in some Limsa Lominsa questlines. You'll be changing jobs from rogue soon enough, don't worry about it.

Alright thanks

What about the remnants of Emet that literally talks to you and sends you into the past.
Or the climactic ending of EW where he shows up and uses the last of his essence to push you forward before finally saying goodbye and entering the lifestream. Seems like a cope saying everything after ShB isn't really Emet.
Unfortunately this is a JRPG and he's a fanfavorite, so he's coming back fully.

Emet wasn't crazy, he was just tired. He saw the sundered as children in need of guidance, but every time he got close to them he got burned and he had to keep telling himself it was better for them if he went through with the rejoinings. But he knew it was wrong.

Then you should take it as a sign and learn to read it right or just switch to your own language. ARR is pretty boring but you knew that already

Oi bruv that's propper english innit, don't you be dissing the queens flapper now matey. It's right peng.

>What about the remnants of Emet that literally talks to you and sends you into the past.
That was Elidibus

Since it's Limsa Lominsa you're being hit with a bunch of pirate dialect. Most of the game is old timey psuedo Shakespearean dialect. Like "art tho hungry" type of shit. I dunno, could be a fun opportunity to learn that shit for yah.

Limsa is just stereotypical pirate speak, but the rogue's guild uses an old, obscure slang dialect that was made so cops wouldn't understand what the fuck they were saying.

it is emet though and the dude sending you in the past is elidibus
>you meet emet in the past
>he forgets it
>you fight him and kill him
>you get send into the past by elidibus and meet emet and learn the past
>he forgets it
>you resurect emet and his soul gets cleanes by death so he remembers you again
not that difficult it was all voiced even ....

>That was Elidibus
Fugggggggggggg you right.

That's Elidibus

>tell past Emet about what he's doing in the future
>literally says he can't believe your story of him becoming an absolute madman
Ascians' whole culture revolves around doing what you can while you're alive, and when something dies to just move on. That was like the whole theme of the Elpis zone. Trying to revive the Ascians who gave their lives goes against that very principle. Dude laughed at you when you brought up him recreating Amaurot. I think it was pretty clear that over time Emet lost his way.