FFXIV

You got crystal in PvP before it died, right?

Attached: viera.jpg (1614x2500, 2.24M)

No but there's nothing besides clout that I really wanted from Crystal. I gave up on it after making it to Platinum and immediately plummeting to Platinum 4, then staying there for two weeks straight.

I want to cum in a bun bun's bum
and no, PvP sucks

can't be any more dead than wow pvp

Yes, it was incredibly easy to the point where I suspect yoshi p knew and that's why the border sucks ass and has a copper trim.
Next season if the rewards still suck I'm stopping at diamond, that shit looks good at least.

>2 weeks in plat
bro it took literally 2 days to go from bronze to crystal, you can absolutely carry your teams out of the shit leagues if you're not bad

Attached: grysdall.jpg (401x304, 14.65K)

People told me "bro just carry" and I have come to the conclusion that everyone that's told me I can carry four retards is mental.

well i just posted proof you can, crystal in under 100 wins. go something with an impactful ult, guarantee every overtime is your win. that's the best advice i can give.

>PvPtroons

l m a o

Your teammates weren't irredeemably retarded like almost all of my parties for two weeks straight if you were able to carry them.

Attached: 1645012270706.png (470x186, 26.06K)

Play WHM, Mark target with timer countdown, poly when it hits 2-1. Twerk on them with your busted kit. Congrats you're Crystal in about 4 hours.

alright fine keep coping then you shitlord, your attitude is why you're plat.

Still in bronze lmao
I got 1 star away from the end then plummeted back down

Shitty game mode, shitty ranking system
Yeah I could switch to WAR and power through but why would I do that to myself? The frames look like absolute dogshit too

Buddy you can tell me it's a skill issue all you want but I cannot outweigh four other skill issues no matter my job and no matter my effort. It's just not possible, this is a team game.

Attached: 1627389366358.gif (530x320, 312.3K)

shut the fuck up
i've climbed to the highest rank or near to it in almost every moba, pugged glad in WoW, and got crystal in 2 days in this.

yes, you'll get shit teams. but if you're a strong fucking player, that means you will have a strong player every game and you will tip the winrate in your favor. stop fucking moping you trashlord.
>i-it's a team game i can't...
literally the most common copium in any fucking team game, stop queing you're part of the problem.

Job?

Ok now post a picture of yourself irl
and your gf
you do have a gf don't you?

You didn't spend all your time on video games you claim are "so easy anyone can do" did you??

>bro just drag four dead-weights
This is not possible.

did bronze-crystal as SAM

irrelevant to the topic retard, i came here to win not touch grass

cope loser

>SAM, the most OP bullshit DPS that has a baby mode one hit kill for multiple enemies
lmao
I bet you use greatswords in Dark Souls too

Have you ever got a FF14 themed gift?

Attached: 1643968888875.png (794x635, 573.27K)

>I bet you're a strength chad too
Correct.

sam isn't even S tier, but it is a baby destroyer which is why i picked it

thanks for proving you're fucking trash LOL stay plat

i tried new pvp like 3 maps before i got bored, never cared for ranking in there anyway. Also it was cutting in to my time of stalking lala neighbors, they just bought new outdoors fountain