Minecraft 2.0 MC Grand Revamp (2023)

Is this thing going to be as huge as it sounds?

Attached: minecraft.jpg (700x394, 52.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408964729869-Why-Have-I-Been-Banned-from-Minecraft-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering how much time they have put in to trying to get it set up so they can ban people for what they do in private java servers or force you to make a microsoft account.
Or even refuse to look at all about what the mess the equipment repair and upgrade system is and hand wave it away as
>JUST TRADE FOR A MENDING BOOK xDD
I have literally no faith in mojang

its just going to be the caves and cliffs update part 4 now with (maybe) birch forests or fireflys

that's fucking huge

>Considering how much time they have put in to trying to get it set up so they can ban people for what they do in private java servers
source on this? I believe it because the modern game industry sucks that bad but I need more proof than "dude I heard this through the grapevine"

you'll never get a 'source' from these incels. they live entirely in their own paranoid delusions and fantasy worlds.

>google it
>OP's gay thread from 6 hours ago is the fourth result
what even is this

Okay now I really want a source from user as I'm more sure it exists now cause when I hear someone call someone an incel that makes me instantly distrustful of them

It involves backporting the stuff from bedrock which needs a microsoft account to tie it to since most of this stuff is processed externally via an api.
Shut

Okay but backporting what, where did you hear about this?

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that if your Microsoft account gets banned, you can't login to MC.

>incel
fuck off that doesn't even make sense

The api, and from mojang. It's all part of their Feature Parity stuff going on. Where they're trying to get the games to be exactly the same. Like trying to pick whether they want the crazy bedrock Sonic Homing attack wither in, or the java wither with the mildly annoying recycled parrot flight pathing in

it's almost as if microsoft have lately been pushing to ban people from all game services related to theirs regardless of what game you were banned from
it's almost as if mojang were forced to let microsoft take over their account logging so that you now need a microsoft account to play minecraft instead

How does this relate to banning people for stuff they do in private servers? Like, what can they do with the API that'd do this?

I don't get why you fags are even thinking about this shit
it's just gonna be some gay lame blocks and a new creature that does nothing but sell merch
just play some mods like adults

CrackedCHADS where we at

Basically all your chat will get dumped and associated with your microsoft account, rather than just to an individual server's logs, and it pulls for just strings containing whitelisted phrases and words.

>If you purchase a subscription through Mojang's realm servers and get banned, you have to manually contact microsoft to stop the payments
It is really scummy. Micro$oft is banking on kids making edgy content on their servers so they can slowly drain the money out of their parents wallets without them realizing. Then getting another minecraft sale and being able to trick investors into thinking the game is still growing fast.

Nah, I don't buy it. The communication for chat logs exist between client -> server. The client wouldn't send it to microsoft, since you can just mod it out or blacklist the IP. The server also wouldn't send it, since they could do the same, or run a custom server like spigot. It would be impractical and cause an outrage if they started doing this.

Attached: 1520260404611.jpg (600x883, 44.95K)

help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408964729869-Why-Have-I-Been-Banned-from-Minecraft-
Not the guy you're replying to, i fished that from the website itself.
They're also forcing people to give their phone numbers to be able to play on multiplayer for "security reasons".

Read the "Why did I get banned on a Private Server?" part of your source.

>Be like Steve and change the world for the better by getting along with others.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 161.6K)