What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 5009235.jpg (480x603, 71.01K)

garbage

The purest fucking kino this side of the border.

A very jank sequel. It's actually not bad but it is the worst in the series.

An ok dark souls game I guess. Better and worse than the first demon souls and ds1 in many ways.

Play it and make up your own mind, dumbass

jesus, what crawled up your butt

I played for about 8 hours then realized my build sucked and I needed to start over to progress. The thought of that was enough for me to stop playing.

What? You didn’t ready any of the other 4,000 DaS2 threads that have been posted everyday for the last 10 years?

The best game of your life

Don't forget to level ADP

I'm 15 hours in, and it's okay. There is a lot to dislike, but it's still enjoyable for the most part. I hope it doesn't get worse.

your mother

Frustration. You'll understands what makes the souls games good by playing the bad one. You'll get why all the other anons laugh at the ds2 sisters.

Second best souls game behind Sekiro

Literally the worst souls game. Have a mediocre time. Unless you are a pvp tranny, then this game is the GOAT GOTYAY 100/10 and no one can convince you otherwise. Source: I know one of these fuckers irl. And yes, he is an actual NEET neckbeard.

A mess of a game

I had a friend like that too. He committed suicide a few years ago but he was so obsessed with that game it was un-fucking-real. Looking back it was probably an unhealthy amount considering the suicide and all.

It's just ok. It's not nearly as good or as bad as ppl say. I hope you have fun faggot.

A game mired by autistic insistence on difficulty. Enjoy fighting literally fucking hordes of enemies.

>inb4 nice blog faggot
The niche nature of the sub-genre, combined with the "high skill" barrier of entry gives these people a psuedo sense of worth and accomplishment. They extract their own self-worth vicariously by being good and a niche game that filters out those whom have no interest, inflating their own ego. Mind you, this is not by any means exclusive to souls game, Souls players just put a huge target on themselves by Elden Ring's lack of pvp exposing them, putting them on literal suicide watch in some case it seems.

How'd that go down? sry if its personal.

Game has respec items(Soul Vessel), the hell are you talking about?