Seeing people praise the original FFVII but criticizing or disliking the Remake drives me fucking crazy...

Seeing people praise the original FFVII but criticizing or disliking the Remake drives me fucking crazy. I just find it so unfair that the original has flaws, but is so beloved. But the Remake has one or two small flaws and suddenly I'm not allowed to like it? I'm not allowed to call it good? That's what I feel you're telling me when you say you don't like something about Remake. Remake is 10 times the game the original is, you're begging to be proven wrong when you say you like the original more than Remake. Remake improved the gameplay, characters, music, graphics, replayability, difficulty, story, QoL and minigames. I'm glad I only come here a few minutes each day to laugh at you people because I find the idea of anyone liking the original more than the Remake infuriating because if you thought about it objectively you'd realise you should either hate both or neither. /v and /vrpg are completely unfair and hyprocitical.

Attached: ffvii-remake-covers-1024x466.jpg (1024x466, 69.69K)

gackt when

I told you thursday jimbo, not sunday. I dont have the laptop with me now, phoneposting is too annoying.

>small flaws
lel

neck yourself troon

didn't read plus you're faggot

Part 2 or 3, depending on how much they want to stretch this shit out.

7R has a Barry too I see

Hopefully soon. Angeal too. If they don't go whole hog and have Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children as part of the main story it's dead to me.

Attached: [MFC] Journey through the Decade (80839463).mkv_snapshot_04.45.042_[2022.05.22_17.17.58].jpg (720x360, 22.87K)

>one or two flaws....
LOL

Final Fantasy VII Remake has much more than just 2 flaws, dude.

>isn't a Remake, but a fanfiction Reboot
>the low textures
>the retarded AI
>the recycling of enemy assets
>the atrocious slow padding
>1000 cutscenes every 5 minutes
>shit areal combact
>fake action combact (just real time ATB)
>atrocious new NPC
>retarded side quests
>linear maps
>blocked Summon system by "determinate battles.."
>shit new dialogues

I would say that has many flaws this trash

But the original has flaws and people say thats a good game. But remake has flaws and its a bad game? That's just completely unfair, inconsistent and hypocritical. If you want your criticism to be taken seriously you need to like both equally.

I'd give 7R a pass on literally everything else but it's hard to argue when you're missing the majority of the original story

It's complete bullshit, it reminds me of a test I took in college. My buddy missed questions on the test and still got an A, I missed some questions too but I got a D! It was completely ridiculous.

Because FF7 and FF7 Remake are, basically, different games.

Of course the original FF7 isn't perfect, but at least you have a complete game with a satisfying turn based combact system and with complete focus almost ONLY in the main plot scenario events.
Now confront this with the shitshow padding and slow walking made by the retarded mind of Nomura and his time ghost....

(and I'm not a super fan of the original FF7, but I can clearly see how much superior on the whole quality is compared to the shitshow that Nomura made with FF7 Remake)

Sorry but if you want your opinion to be taken seriously you need to embrace all FF7 media. You don't get to pick and choose what's good and say everything else doesn't count and its bad

Compilation garbage should have never been made and has been worse every time they tried to add onto FF7

the remake is 1 big flaw

You are a hypocrite

Can't you see the difference between a good game with flaws and a flawed game with good features?

Remake made me actually like ff7. Then they had to go and kingdom hearts the ending and I don't know if I care anymore

Final Fantasy 7 remake is shit

What is it with you people sock-puppeteering retarded narratives like this, there's no way I can perceive this as an authentic viewpoint any real human being has

Don't feel too bad OP. FF7R is good in one regard: it's hilariously bad.

with how long it's fucking taking for these games to come out, how many consoles will this product span?

ff7r was a beautiful game, not perfect by any means but overall very solid.

There are some unironically insane people on Any Forums. And people who are really autistic. I mean REALLY autistic. I think OP might be both. Who on earth thinks that someone else criticising a game they like is telling them that they're "not allowed" to like it? I'd expect that kind of logic from a 5 year old, not an adult.

If I enjoy a game and you tell me you think the game has flaws, you are invalidating my experience, or at least attempting to

How can you be so fucking incompetent that you fuck up a remaster? Like lmao everything's already there just tiddy it up a bit you dont even have to touch most of it

Fucking LOL squeenix

Let me guess, you're "neurodivergent"

Holy snowflake

Sorry Timmy FF7R is trash get over it