EoS confirmed

>EoS confirmed
So why Dragalia Lost....lost?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 54.28K)

because nintendo is really fucking bad at making gacha games

it made more than girls frontline and dragalia died first.....

I guess Dragalia is more expensive.

The killing of emulators early on killed the game for me. I also know a few streamers who quit when that happened as well.

it launched in like 6 countries and never released anywhere else
dont come at me saying "hurr durr just download the apk/ipa" bitch, normies dont do that shit, and even if you did that, it wouldnt even let you log into your nintendo account if it was from a country not on their list

Because of all the NTR shit.

People only really talked about it because it is Nintendo and has dragons. But otherwise everything else in it is done better in other games.

>Talked
Where?

It demanded a lot more effort than something like Fire Emblem Heroes. Dragalia used full 3D models (albeit chibi ones) while FEH was just some sprites and accompanying drawings. The higher dev time in combination with the fact that FEH beat it out hard made it clear it wasn't worth the effort. Picrel isn't too recent but it still demonstrates the point.

Honestly they should've expected a preestablished IP would beat out some brand new series. You could tell they were desperate seeing as it crossed over with Fire Emblem Heroes, Megaman, Monster Hunter, Princess Connect, and Persona all in less than 2 years.

Attached: Capture.png (785x491, 143.68K)

I think I saw a thread once four years ago. Maybe even two threads

A gacha games popularity is defined by how much r18 content it has. Dragalia had very little. It's death was to be expected.

not even the /vg/ general seems to care

The Japanese boycott of the game certainly didn't help.

Elaborate.

It didn't even have fanart im general.

should've been a proper game instead of gacha

Attached: Ee1YmI0X0AEQPUz.jpg (500x700, 294.98K)

What is a "proper" gacha?

in a trash bin

he said a proper GAME. Could've been cool, maybe gameplay like the Tales Of series.

Although I don't think Nintendo really needed yet another fantasy franchise. They've already got Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Xenoblade.

Don't talk for the other user.

Excessive amount of dykes.

Attached: FPbGnhtaUAYgt_V.jpg (1515x2048, 441.95K)

I still believed that Nintendo only made this because the investors forced them as the failure of the WiiU left then weak to their demands, but the swotch massive success gave Nintendo its power to laugh at the investors back.

Character designs were so bland, so boring, nobody made fan content and it died. Their pinball game improved in that aspect but then they went ahead and censored it for global and now is on death watch too. It's like the people handling this company are terminally retarded.

Attached: Polish_20220522_172809342.jpg (1080x1235, 249.21K)