Is this game any good?

Attached: ss_b5cff647600e90de8878500c01f43af4106e07f8.600x338.jpg (600x337, 65.7K)

no

No

good if you want to experience cringe "latinx" culture with 0 progression

If you like to drive then yea

Is it any worse than previous iterations? All racing games are basically the same thing, at the end of the day.

most racing games have some personality or flair, forza is just a sterile iteration of the racing game genre

literally just fh4 with a worse map and more connection issues (might have fixed those by now)

I played it for like 30 hours and got a bug where you can't use rewind in races. Not worth 60$ for sure
p.s. Mercedes AMG one best car

Attached: 1615484351716.jpg (1024x1024, 108.89K)

FH4 but worse

I personally think it's better than 4 - more cars, better roads and scenery. Also 10-15 min tracks are KINO and 4 didn't have those

Forza Horizon 4 had a nice map with good scenery and seasons. This game gets rid of seasons and is in the desert with some jungle sprinkled in. The only good addition was different engine sounds depending on what parts you put into your car.

Attached: fh4_testarossa_fall.jpg (2560x1440, 1.42M)

If you have not played a FH game before: Yes
If you have played a FH game before: No

Attached: 1381612496630.jpg (385x264, 23.49K)

The driving feels better than the previous Horizon games, but everything else (locale, music, scenery, etc) is worse.

If this was not on Game Pass it would have flopped hard.
Game Pass sort of hides these kind of disasters under the rug which is not good in the long run.

this is the correct answer

you can get fh3 on pc through the xbox app, personally id go for that one as an entry to the series

I just checked - it refers to store and GH3 is not available there

Is it your first Horizon game? Then yes it's good.
If you've played the earlier ones then it's shit.

Attached: FDc2Fh2WYA86W3u.jpg (1600x900, 92.59K)

By FAR the biggest problem with this game is the location. Mexico was the wrong decision. The UK felt so perfect in comparison. 5 has so many cool little improvements over 4, but it's hobbled by the mexico/latinx cringe stuff.

UK had top gear, making bond movies, road and rally races of all manner

Mexico has like, looking at broken down old statues, looking at broken down old temples, and looking at broken down old statues whilst in a sandstorm.

I think they should've set it in Europe somewhere. Italy maybe, or Greece.

Good:
>pretty
>driving model is pretty good

Shit:
>the sense of progression really isn’t there, the game just showers you in stuff
>the narration is so cringe that it hurts, being a combination of WHOAA COOL DUDEBRO shit and AYY LATINX MIA FAMILIA shit