Can we finally admit it's dead?

Can we finally admit it's dead?

Attached: 1652833571760.jpg (719x829, 63.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/G3UPAZY
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_YPUTidFQ[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the best handheld I've had since the 3DS.

Yeah it's always been a niche product

Charge it dipshit.

It's the best handheld ever made, but yeah it's still a piece of shit that deserves to sit at the bottom of a bargain bin.

Not a console nor a handheld

My ps3 was my primary computer for like three months complete with using a keyboard and mouse. Are you gonna tell me it’s not a console because I used it differently since my desktop fried?

Sorry to hear about your autism user

Sorry to hear you have aids faggot

It's literally accomplishing everything Valve set out to make it, and its sales are still high enough that it's maintaining backorder.
I don't understand what you people want or expect from it otherwise. It's not going to be a 'Switch killer' and was never meant to be.

>and its sales
Not sales. Preorder placeholders. You would know this if you weren't a steam shill

Why isn't the index in this graphic?

Yes sales. The reservations are being filled, those are sales.

>shit is back ordered for months
>this means it's shit
i dont understand

am i being baited? the thing's not in everyone's hands yet, but everyone who has one really likes it, it's selling really well, and valve has been constantly updating it. what's the problem

RMA'd mine but was enjoying it while I had it. Ifixit having so many replaceable parts, you nearly can build a Steam Deck from it with the know how. Once they officially launch, I hope to see good ass fans there plus maybe better screens.

>Back ordered
It's clearly not. This is a made to order product user.

What? Its doing incredibly well and is probably one of the best handhelds to date.

I had mine for a few weeks, got so pissed off because they claim all these games work on the fucking thing yet they don't. It just ends up being a paper weight and honestly my Switch has games id rather play.

Sold it for 3X what I paid for it, bought $10 worth of lottery tickets, won $100 more, called it even.

Wake me up when its not a huge hunk of shit in my hands with a fan louder then a screaming child and hotter then the fucking sun.

COOL JUST WHAT I WANT IN 100 DEGREE HEAT! ANOTHER HOT OBJECT!

>The reservations are being filled
Extremely slowly due to an exceptionally slow production rate. Which we know FOR A FACT because Gabe himself said production was under 100k units when he was first shilling this shit on IGN.
Also not sales, placeholders as we don't know the "dropout" rate.
Then don't reply if you have a low IQ. It's that simple.

hey steamdeck bros... i'm just going to play the game on my desktop...

>honestly my Switch has games id rather play

Says this while I just emulate the Switch on my deck with Yuzu. Must suck to be as stupid as you are.

Enjoy the games in subpar quality
>ACTUALLY 45FPS I LIED OOPS X^D
imgur.com/a/G3UPAZY
>ACTUALLY 15FPS IN BOTW OOPS OOPS OOPS
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_YPUTidFQ[Open]

Cool. I am going going to also play on my desktop and when I want to be comfy on my couch ill switch to my deck. Oh and if I want to play a demanding game ill just stream the game to my deck because I don't have shit internet.

Attached: 1640995907874.gif (958x455, 465.92K)

>Orders are probably reached Q1-Q2 next year
>Constant Updates on confirmed games/QoL features
>Cost as much as a Nintendo Switch+1-2 games.

You are dead OP. Brain Dead

Attached: 1653243188055.jpg (4000x3000, 1.39M)

You have no idea what a 'made to order' product is if you think the SteamDeck is one. It's low run for now, but not 'made to order.'
There's nothing exceptionally slow about the production rate, the Index was and still is the same way to some extent. Valve doesn't have the production capacity of Microsoft or Nintendo at this point. Not knowing the 'dropout' rate doesn't mean anything when the reservations are still for months out, that means enough are being filled to sell all produced units, thus the sales are good.

Dead for me

Attached: I_wasted_800_bucks.jpg (2984x2792, 3.02M)

I'v got odyssey to run at 60fps. This faggot it probably running it at like 4x resolution or something stupid like that.