RE VII Chris Redfield

Why did they do it?
It was a curious choice.

Attached: chrisredfieldre7.jpg (960x960, 98.52K)

Basically art style congruity. Except it freaked everyone out so much they went back to his RE5-era face.

The facial scanning tech meant that the actor they had to play him had his likeness applied. Of course, Chris has changed with almost every game, so it wasn't exactly new. I think what jarred people the most was that he seemed at least 10 years younger than he should have, even though he was into his 40s by the time of RE7

I just think the funniest part of it is that concept art for Village Chris is just a beard edit of the 7 Chris.

Attached: 1545385863_Chris_redfield_.jpg (1396x721, 211.94K)

and shortened his head a bit.

He does look a lot different without the beard.
I didn't recognise him to actually be Chris when I first saw him.

Attached: chris-redfield-resident-evil-village.gif (498x420, 2.62M)

What do you mean people thought he was hunk or someone else larping as chris¡

This. His face literally doesn't fit the rest of the game in RE8. Yes he looks better because he doesn't look like Chandler bing, but Chris's face makes no sense in the world of re7-8 where everyone has realistic faces

Every male character in 7 is a slack jawed faggot with no chin, every female character in 7 is an uncanny valley goblina

That's what I'm saying.
It didn't look like Chris.

Not everyone, though some thought that

Many did. Most maybe.

He looks fat

He was 48 in re8 and spent the last year or something just spying on Ethan

Attached: wallpapersden.com_77105-1200x1920.jpg (1200x1920, 1.46M)

yeah

Attached: LDt6DjYMCS8EXQQn0Q6Oa4dNZXSVEmFTZAI-m9ZVapQ.png (981x1024, 600.96K)

He looks like Temuera Morrison.

Is chris gay?

>Ethan, it's simple. We eat Mother Miranda.

No!
yes

I miss chris posting bros, it was a good 'ol gay time.

>Chris has changed with almost every game
I don't agree with this. REmake to RE5 to Revelations to RE6 is obviously the same dude getting progressively more grizzled.

'ate zombies
Not raycist just dun lyk 'em.

More like I ate zombies

REmake Chris looks more like Freddie Prinze Jr but they do carry themselves similar enough to quickly see they're the same. 7 Chris just doesn't look right and having him work with some organization called umbrella blue didn't help

Looks like a bulkier verion of Juel Kinaman.

Not really that many.