It's no Bloodborne

It's no Bloodborne

Attached: elden ring23.jpg (1280x720, 85.62K)

its better desu

Of course, because it's even better.

it's no devil may cry

Attached: 454984-ninja-gaiden-xbox-front-cover.jpg (799x1131, 175.88K)

>hey bro what kind of cover do you want
>i dunno just throw a bunch of npcs dead on it
they didnt even give vyke his spear

>type a and type b
no

Literally see no problem with that. If words trigger you perhaps go back

It's no Sekiro

lmao faggot

gameplay of elden ring is bad.

OP BTFO

It's no Dark Souls 2

>hastily put together areas
>quantity over quality
>broken ai
idk might aswell be lol

Called it months ago, welcome newfag:

Elden Ring truly proved that FromSoftware is incapable of comprehending what their true fans enjoyed about their soulsborne games. The pattern is clear now more than ever, any FromSoftware project that has Yui Tanimura involved in anyway, will be either mediocre or garbage. Hidetaka Miyazaki said that with Elden Ring "he had to delegate things to others more than usual" and it shows. Elden Ring is not a good soulsborne game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst:
>Open world causes a lot of padding and time wasting by just running around on your mount looking for the good parts.
>Open world completely kills replay value, because of all the down time traveling in the open world has.
>Open world forced them to add a mount and thus mounted combat, which is far inferior to the traditional unmounted combat. Even FromSoftware understood this and disabled mounts in multi-player.
>Open world ruins the traditional progression of difficulty in zones and especially boss fights, the bosses are either too hard because you are underleveld or too easy because you are overleveld, it is an unrefined and unfocused mediocre experience.
>Spirit ashe summon system casualizes the entire game, it is literally an EASY MODE that completely breaks the game and boss AI. Some of the spirit ashe summons at +10 (mimic/tiche) can solo bosses with you just standing there and watching, doing nothing else. Unlike traditional summons, spirit ashe summons do not give the boss a boost in HP and stats.
>Boss Fight experience has taken a significant drop in quality. Sekiro, Bloodborne and even Dark Souls 3 offer superior boss fight experiences.

Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort.

Thank God I pirated Elden Ring and didn't waste money on it.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

Bloddleborn > Sakrio > durk sul > elpen ween

>gameplay of elden ring is ba-ACK

Attached: 2AE1837A-9FE0-4809-81C7-0EF64D446550.png (446x444, 13.2K)

>t.

Attached: 1FE6539E-7EEE-46EF-9DE1-4EE4AE2D2AB3.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

Cope zoomer, I used to be the biggest FromDrone on this shithole, but they dropped the ball with Elden Shit Ring.
Genocide all trannies, doesn't affect me.

Literally

Attached: 681D505A-FE93-43A5-A6FC-F17130C0418F.png (706x674, 114.71K)

thank god

Yeah, it’s better. I’m not getting stuck on bullshit level geometry since the amount of dodging and movement in that game was hindered by the confined corridors.

There was a stretch of a few years where Bloodborne players got to brag about the exclusivity of their amazing game, but now there's an even better game and it's available on PC so now nobody is talking about Bloodborne and so Bloodborne players cope by making threads like this

Actually it’s one user spamming threads using the same photo just to shitpost

Why are apple drones like this?

I'm convinced that all of the "Never ever" spamming was done by the same guy as well