Gen 3 is the peak of Pokémon

Attached: Battle_Frontier_E.png (2048x1152, 155.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U730ft9yESk
youtube.com/watch?v=h-KM_mH4hRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[game] is the peak of [series where every game is the same fucking thing]
wow

>tfw could never get medals in anything except Pike and Factory

soulless rpg maker looking shit

i never played the battle frontier
was it actually that good?

Yes, but only because Colosseum exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=U730ft9yESk
Best piece of music from any Pokemon game ever.

if you hack and use an emulator to bypass the game's dogshit breeding and EV training and IV mechanics and to speed up the first 20 battles of every facility so you don't have to mash A through NFE shitmons then yes

otherwise no

gen 2 akthually

Yes, it was

>>Any Forums
>>Any Forums
>>Any Forums
>>Any Forums

Attached: 73467360912.jpg (599x540, 32.96K)

For me, it's Battle Palace
youtube.com/watch?v=h-KM_mH4hRI

>Gen 3
Weird way to spell Gen 2 but OK

>"battle frontier would've been too hard for newcomers" t. masuda
If only we didnt raise an entire generation of lobotomized retards on ritalin, puberty blockers and participation medals

gen 3 was the last time they innovated. No legends was not innovative

They innovated in some ways but regressed in others. Regardless, at least there was an attempt.

You're 100% correct OP

Only correct post this thread will have

>Gen 2
Weird way to spell I'm mentally challenged but OK

>"gen 2 is the peak of pokemon" thread dies
>immediately make another for gen 3
Based? Anyways yeah gen 3 is my favorite

Attached: GPXE01_2019-10-18_00-39-25.png (1164x644, 908K)

fpbp

>the first game I played is the peak of Pokémon

kneel

Attached: Route_119.png (300x1050, 315.61K)

>first game I played was Emerald
>peak of the series is Gen 5

As a zoomzoom I grew up with Sapphire and Emerald, but honestly the best gen is a tossup between Gen 2 and Gen 5.

So anyway, about Ash's design, I'm glad Gen 8 finally gave its protagonist something that's not some variation of it and we finally got another original design for Ash after five generations, rather than him just using the game protagonist designs which were in and of themselves already based on his old anime designs.

Attached: file.png (590x684, 231.81K)

First game I played was poke pinball, honestly better than the entire JRPG series.

>breeding and EV training and IV mechanics
Even the battle frontier is not that hard to get gold medals for. You are either awful at the game or literally autistic if you ever feel the need to slog through that menial bullshit.

>First game I played was Red
>think Emerald was the best
Hoenn is unmatched for exploration and feeling like a vast wild area. Super tall grass, rain and weather, water and nature all over the place, routes that stretched for days, crazy shit like Braile caves to unlock legendary pokemon and insane shit like the mirage island...No other Generation has felt as vast as Hoenn did.

3 was a terrible game in terms of all the GODDAMN WATER and the HMs needed to navigate. But the introduction of dual battles was a plus and gen 3 had some of my favorite Pokemon ever designed. It was the last one where I genuinely felt the new creatures were well-made. Gen 5 was something of a comeback and had a few solid Pokemon, but I do agree that 3 was the last good one.

>Can't rememeber Gen 3's Victory Road
>But this one's engraved in my brain
The tall grass routes are kino.

Gen 3 is the generation of Pokemon