I get bored when I try to play this game. Its too clunky...

I get bored when I try to play this game. Its too clunky. Why did they make that delayed hand animation everytime you open a door or pick up an apple? It should be snappy and instant. Bad game design

Attached: Kingdom_Come_Deliverance.jpg (258x387, 22.03K)

>I get bored when I try to play this game. Its too clunky. Why did they make that delayed hand animation everytime you open a door or pick up an apple? It should be snappy and instant. Bad game design
still better than anything else out there

ADHD zoomer

>Why does things take time?

I always wondered who the fuck is this guy supposed to be?

Based zoomer
Im sure there is a mod to "fix" that

That’s Mr. kingdom come

just beat this game. Going for a second hardcore run to get all the achievements. It's so good bros, I haven't felt like this about a game since Morrowind. It feels like it's a better version of what oblivion was trying to be

>It should be snappy and instant
There isn't too much shit to interact, so it's okay.

the combat is the worst part of this game

>combat designed around 1v1 duels
>constantly attacked and surrounded by mobs of 7 knights in full armor
It was made by leftist czech SCUM who made a terrible game on purpose.

Yeah it hurts, the game is kino af but it feels so bad to play. All the budget must have gone to cinematics.

Fucking back to God of War, The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption 2 and other cinematic, slow heavy walking moviegames.

Just use the instant herb picking mod dumbass
Fag

John Deliverance

bros when are we fucking getting KCD2?

Should I buy the DLC?

this

The DLC is fantastic, especially From the Ashes, but A Woman's Lot is also good.

>press Tab to cycle between lock on targets
>don't let yourself get surrounded
it's really that simple... guess you got filtered hard, bud

>bros when are we fucking getting KCD2?
Never. The lead dev with the lazy eye went to Ukraine to fight the Russian Orcs. He will probably die in an artillery strike.

ohhh the clunkiness