You guys giving the free week of star citizen a try? Its buggy and servers are fucked but I gotta say...

you guys giving the free week of star citizen a try? Its buggy and servers are fucked but I gotta say, some of the stuff is pretty neat. I was on a station and it was pretty detailed and had lots of stuff to do. bumemr I lost connection to the server when approaching a new planet and was kicked out

Attached: Squadron 42 - Star Citizen quantum.webm (800x334, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/lirik/clip/AuspiciousGleamingClintDogFace-1g8QZbzfRpX5KU1z?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never played it, cause I don't have a rig and the only game I'm interested in right now is this buggy mess. But I've followed it for a few years and they seem to making steady if slow progress.

If they get Pyro working, and the bugs calm down a bit, I might actually buy a PC next year

Attached: d5ymfqv2ly091.jpg (3024x3366, 1.24M)

Is it free? Or do I have to buy it?

How much can I experience from this game until the end of the month without spending a single penny?

All of it in theory

It's neat but not $50 neat. If there was a pack for $20, maybe $30 at a stretch, but as is it's worthwhile to play while it's free but I'm not buying it. Maybe in another 5 years.
It's free until the end of may, but you do need to make an accout.

The servers have been particularly shitty for a few weeks and now with free-fly they're even worse. The fact of the matter is that the game is just too rough still and once you get over the initial wow effect there isn't a whole lot to do outside the big events where people come together maybe this can change if they finally can get more than 50 people in one server

POST YFW YOU NEVER FELL FOR SCAM SHITIZEN

Attached: 1459047864126.gif (445x247, 3.23M)

>still no theatre of war
>ship combat is still barebones
>literally nothing to do in the game
yeah nah, waiting for 2028's release

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwN8eEtRPx_sxQ6f5_LAFt8U.gif (700x480, 585.25K)

Downloaded game, spent an hour looking around for how to get a ship, eventually gave up and checked youtube, found the free ship location, spent another twenty minutes trying to use the ships in the free ship location before realizing they're decoration that you can use ship prompts on. Spent twenty minutes looking up where to use my rented ship, spend ten minutes finding my way to the place (needed another youtube video), got into my ship, randomly fell through the ships floor, died of bleeding, ended up in hospital on the other side of the map, got back to ship, disconnected, logged back in at my house (other side of the map again), got back to ship, got in ship, spent twenty minutes upside-down in the hangar and dragging across the floor because of weird as fuck controls, had to look up a video to get out, needed to contact an NPC through a communications system I could only find through said video, open hangar, tried to go outside, got glitched against the hanger door so I couldn't move at all, eventually got a prompt saying my ship was going to get impounded in a minute, clicked every button and somehow managed to get out, flew forward for a gajillion metres until I realized I needed to hyper jump out, needed to check controls to click some spooling thing, charged up spooling thing, hyper-jumped, got bored, logged off
Might try it in 30 years when the game isn't at 40 FPS constantly with a high quality system

What happens if you run into the planet at that speed?

Its been what, almost 10 years now? And not even squadron 42 is out. What level of cope are these retards on at this point?

Attached: 1586562767760.jpg (1082x749, 104.66K)

I just want invictus to end so I can try that coop fps mission in orison with teammates.
3.18 is what I am waiting for since I mostly do some casual space truckin after work while watching shit on a second monitor, it is relaxing.

It's honestly still not worth playing.
There's a couple ways to make money now but the only thing you can do with money is buy ships or gear.
The new system also still isn't out and the current system is just boring.
I'll consider it worth playing once the above is fixed, they add in base building and vastly improve the performance.

so i tried it for like 2 hours and while the aesthetics and shit are all nice how does this shit legit still run at 30 fps with a 3080 and my god even the starting area is full of bugs of just npc staring at walls clipping isn't this free week to shill people into buying this ? why are even the starting zone big doo doo and laggy
and i had the same problem even tho i kinda liked just being dumped into it i would've liked having like a small tutorial or something and not just a shitty message prompt being like oh yeah use shift or [ship_unkown key 3] now i did find how to leave the planet it all but feels like im playing a demo game and i would legit not paying fucking 40 dollars for this unfinished shit cuz if this is all they got so far people legit for scammed and it wont be done until 2049

Attached: dasall.jpg (2549x1425, 601.29K)

>400+ milion dollars
>10+ years of development
>600+ people working on it
still literally unplayable

>Pyramid Citizen

Game doesn't let you

twitch.tv/lirik/clip/AuspiciousGleamingClintDogFace-1g8QZbzfRpX5KU1z?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

fucking state of this "game" lol

No, I mean in real life.

You can't move faster than light irl as far as I know.

Obviously, but still - what happens?

>spent twenty minutes upside-down in the hangar and dragging across the floor because of weird as fuck controls
you couldn't press space to go up?

no more dinosaurs

An catastrophic event of that magnitude?

That's pretty hardcore.

People are so dumb. This is why we can't have nice things like. Remember VTOL?

Name and shame, what's the biggest ship you own user?
I have a Baby Merchantman

Actually now they've convinced backers that Star Citizen is a "forever game" that will keep on getting better and better and updates forever.

I did. I also used thrusters, the Q/E for rolling, etc. The problem is I was in the 6 crew ship so everything was slow and, as a person who only just got try flying, slow means I question whether I'm doing it properly. And, more importantly, it didn't tell me shit about how the direction of your curse from the center reticule determines your flight direction as well
Going up is unironically what caused me to flip in the first place because the hangar door wasn't open

I've participated in virtual air force exams with less knowledge on how the system works and got better results than this shit. When you're suddenly required to balance the direction of the cursor, forward or reverse velocity, and simply touching the roof of the place you're in can start causing you to flip, all in an unpolished shitshow of a game, it's not as simple as 'haha just press space lol xd'
The game explained nothing. Fuck off. I can guarantee I'm better than you at games