Funny Vidya Themed Comics

Post 'em

Attached: GamerChadChudTG.png (1265x1085, 1.41M)

So is the joke here that this person slowly becomes retarded?

How does he produce offspring with a tranny? They are infertile, taking opposing sex hormones completely shuts down your reproductive organs

>becomes broader shouldered and grows hairline back
this is lookism

He's fucking the tranny. That's why he's called dad.

asmongold

Attached: Fallout.png (1625x980, 1.96M)

Unironically, what did the artist mean by this? Are the tranny streamer and the pink haired tranny two different people? Did a lot of years pass from the start to the end of the comic?

why did the trannies latch onto new vegas?

I love how already with TF comics, there are so many problematic issues. But then they go a step further with it with all this added background.
Really makes this a minefield

I'm starting to think there's some sort of effort to make it lookike tranny's are more common than they are on Any Forums, who would benefit from that I wonder

It's fetish art/parody of fetish art

>It's not a fetish

Why did they give their offspring a virgin killer sweater?

Fetishism of the female form.

Every single time.
Every real life tg lover does it for fetish or to be uwu cute. It's almost criminal how funny they don't even know what being a girl is.

Because it has nothing to do with their mental illness so they try and convince people it does because they are obnoxious faggots

because obsidian always made games for the special snowflakes who hate traditions

Attached: 1629220796586.jpg (2048x2610, 1.33M)

Or as an attempt to regain lost youth.
You ever wonder why so many start doing it around their 30s/40s?
Yeah, trying to regain lost youth, it's like a really, really lame type of midlife crisis thing.

Because the developers of New Vegas thanked Marx and Engels in their award acceptance speech that one time.

Attached: meatspin[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fg0d9lq.mp3].gif (1000x500, 613.61K)

Attached: Untitled.png (630x1302, 1.6M)

>ACK?!

Attached: keke.png (905x619, 565.71K)

In the end, it's all a sad attempt to be something that means nothing and really lowers what it means to be a "Women."
It's on the same level as thinking all japanese people watch anime.
Makes me remember when a tranny said jokingly "Cis women? How do you not just spend all day playing with your boobs? Lol" and a girl responded with "Cause we don't see our normal life as a fetish."

They usually have fantastic taste in vidya.

And they also play Animal Crossing for some fucking reason.