Nero levels

Nero levels
>grapple through rooftops and use grapples to get to new areas
>a giant boss based around Nero's air mobility and snatch
>level with different paths with a bunch of different designs from platforming to stopping hazards to skating on your arms
>boss that you're supposed to lose to but can beat if you're good enough
V levels
>go through the level destroying things to clear paths for another player or destroy walls to access new areas with Nightmare
>boss rush based around your familiars and choosing them in the right order for the right enemy
>level where you play parallel to a Nero player and come together at the end to fight a boss which can be insta killed if you're coordinated
Dante levels
>rooms with enemies and doors that close if you take too long
>rooms with enemies that you can skip
>a tunnel of rooms with enemies
>a boss
>a boss

The reason people gave DMC5's levels shit is because Dante's levels are way worse than Nero's or V's and the second half of the game is basically all Dante. You just can't design good levels around a character when all the abilities he has are optional. Dante is good in isolation but compared to the other two characters he feels removed from the level and enemy design.

Attached: Dante.png (1936x4662, 2.66M)

V levels are what keeps 99% of people from ever replaying 5

You mean V's gameplay. There's nothing wrong with V's levels.

fpbp

V's levels are asswater, I don't give a fuck about your gay ass level hazards or grapple gimmicks when I'm styling as Dante, it's all I need

Attached: And you're set free....webm (1280x720, 905.78K)

>There's nothing wrong with V's levels.
you have to play V in them

Still has nothing to do with the levels.

I will miss rebellion forever. I don't like the monster penis sword.

Yep. Didn't even replay the game once until Vergil came out.

This I dropped the game when I got to the first boss in V's level because V's anti air attacks barely did anything to a boss who's hanging from the top I don't even know if its worth picking up again. If I do I'm just wondering how many more levels with V are there?

So you never played BP even though you don't have to do it as V? Sounds like you wouldn't have made it past SoS anyway.

Obviously I meant the campaign buddy.

Imagine getting filtered by Nidhogg of all things.

So what kept you from using gold orbs on any level you didn't like?

Fuck off V's gameplay was completely shite I just wanted to play Dante I got a worthless fuckboi instead who ruined the game for me

How are gold orbs relevant?

Then play DMC1, DMC3 and DmC, kiddo.

How are they not relevant? Their whole purpose is to let you brute force the parts you're having problems with. Same thing with automatic.

They aren't relevant to my enjoyment of V's levels.

The reason people hate V isn't because they die, its because V is trash and winning with him feels like trash

So you're saying playing as V for less than an hour outweights your enjoyment of the rest of the game, despite the fact you don't have to do anything while playing as V to beat the game?

The reason they feel like trash while playing as V is because they are trash at playing as V.

You're forced to play him in 4 levels and I hate playing as him so yes.

>You're forced to play him in 4 levels
Vs 7 as Dante and 8 as Nero. So that's 15 vs 4, plus 2 more where you get to choose.

Yes, its true. If you want to git gud you can find enjoyment in your own improvement.
That's how people have fun as Donte too. That doesn't stop them from being trash