Just a friendly It's better than Jackass With Skateboards starring Tony Hawk (also known as Tony Hawk Underground 2)

Just a friendly It's better than Jackass With Skateboards starring Tony Hawk (also known as Tony Hawk Underground 2).
>wahh the bike segement (singular, once)
filtered, it's fun and you can actually do some neat tricks with it.
>waah parkour section
cope, without a debug mode or a noclip feature it's the best way to allow you to get to areas that are hard to just acid drop or spine transfer to. It's brilliant really.
>b-but the story is bad!
it's better than the shit that THuG2 had, hell they just throw you through a mini arcade mode and clearly ran out of ideas, at least THAW has setup and actual pay off.
I still think THuG 1 is better than both but fuck you THAW is better than THuG 2

Attached: Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.jpg (600x800, 350.25K)

The only problem with THAW was the amount of button prompts spread all over the place during missions, it made it feel like a 4-5 hour tutorial.

Why did this thread have to start this late. oh well. Maybe next time.

>late
>saturday night

Attached: feb.jpg (1024x768, 95.62K)

FEELING DOWNTRODDEN
FRESH KID TURNED ROTTEN

HE'S MY FRIEND HE'S MY ALIBI

Attached: THPS4.jpg (256x318, 41.43K)

THAW is my favorite tony hawk game lol
Never touched American Sk8land but I hope 1 day for a THAW 2 or remaster

CALIFORNIA
UBER ALLES
CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES

all the levels suck, LA is such a boring setting

Attached: 1649885779449.jpg (1980x2751, 481.12K)

level aesthetics or design, because the latter is all that really matters imo.

CAUSE I'LL SIT RIGHT HERE IN MY PENALTY BOX
TILL THE LIGHTS GO DIM AND ALL IS QUIET AGAIN
DON'T KNOW WHAT MORE MY ABSENCE WILL BRING
TO THIS PECULIAR STRING OF EVENTS

Attached: rudrllm6h44z.jpg (480x431, 22.59K)

Lack of full on character customization in the beginning felt like a downgrade.
How can I properly fantasize about cumming inside the punk girl cliche if the MC isn't a rough approximation of my ideal self?

Attached: .jpg (540x402, 42.8K)

>Voiced by Cree Summers
Just imagine Tiff from My Life.

Attached: 1614663471802.jpg (400x400, 100.59K)

yeah it was very weird that they only let you choose from a few presets when they had made a whole character that even allowed you to make female characters.
I understand that they wanted to give you shitty clothes and hair so that you'd appear as an outsider but I don't get why they wouldn't give you access to the rest of the customization options

THPS2 = THPS3 > THUG > THUG2 > THPS4 > THPS1 >THAW

>I like dirt
>and dirt likes me
>I like the mud
>stuck in my teeth
>all in my fingers
>between my toes
>I even like it
>up my nose!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: hol.jpg (378x412, 49K)

THUG 2 is the best and I dont want to hear any crazy talk from clowns with the wrong opinion

I miss this franchise

i tried playing it for the first time a while ago and didn't like the way goals were set up. i much prefer they way they did it in THUG1 where you do one mission at a time.

Based, SoCal skaters can suck a dick. They are pussies who never take risks and they all skate the same way with the same style.
>East coast spits on you

I prefer the Senses Fail cover of Institutionalized to the original.

Attached: apu dab.gif (400x400, 1.64M)