Insurgency Sandstorm

saw sandstorm was 50% off this month is it worth getting? I play the 2014 release but I've heard sandstorm varies from it too much

Attached: insurgency sandstorm.png (718x720, 532.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/app/447820/view/3094542765840194157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its so boring

I like it.
The main difference is that every single weapon in the game doesn't kill you with a single shot and you have to have some sort of recoil control.

does that make a lot of imbalance
I kind of liked how in 2014 there was no real "bad gun"

It's not just 2014 II but a different game, both have their own quirks.

no
nwi sucks, don't give them money

Attached: 1646110676542.png (460x215, 129.31K)

I dont remember, did they drop support for DOI early on?

the weapons now have more specific use, the attachments allow you to tweak it for whatever you want to do, but in general now you'll usually use the assault rifle the way it was intended for
anyways, M16 won't be an all rounder anymore

yes

yes, and now it's a ghost town
and the funny thing is, they actually hosted a 5th year anniversary event a few months ago just to rub it in player's faces
store.steampowered.com/news/app/447820/view/3094542765840194157

I've played insurgency since it was a mod and I think Sandstorm is pretty great. Definately worth getting on sale.

>yes, and now it's a ghost town
I blame retards who kept voting on Dog Red, Crete and Dunkirk all over again

crete was actually good tho

The C point in some mode had capture area partly in spawn protected area

not my problem

well it was my problem when I was constantly the only person with half a brain in my team

umm throw a smoke

tell me something I don't know
the maps often had a problem where one step behind objective area was already a spawn protected area

>playing day of infamy
>accidentally shoot far away teammate once, he drops dead instantly like a bitch
>he marches all the way from spawn just to gun me down

Attached: 1652605123594.png (655x637, 784.94K)

also at some point they broke that portable area denial flamethrower, where using it could result in a random crash
I was 1 of probably 10 people who had ever used it and it was a god send for Dunkirk B point

i like it, but some people on this board as we all know are contrarian retards who have a problem with every single game that has 1 or more flaws

>WW2 game #599491
no I'm good
like, really good

you are too dumb to understand the point, kek
go buy more skins like a good goy